Chapter 20

-Brendon's POV-

I dropped Y/N off after...

What happened.

I fucking...

My grip on the steering wheel got tighter.

"I really fucked up." I rested my forehead against the wheel.

~
"Why? What's stopping us?"

Her eyes shone, pulling me in. I don't want to let her go.

"Me. My sanity." She says pushing me away. "There's been rumours going around, you and Sarah are engaged."

For a minute I forgot about Sarah. That's the problem. Every time I am with Y/N I forget about Sarah.

I just want to spend more time with her.

"We aren't." I was slowly leaning closer. The good thing was she didn't move away. "Y/N..." Our lips once again met.

"I... Can't." She says between our kisses. "Brendon... We shouldn't."

I heard a light moan escape from her.

This is not good.

Without thinking I pinned her to the floor and kissed her jaw.

"I like you... So damn much right now. Too fucking much."

My hand was supporting her while the other was roaming on her sides. I left butterfly kisses on her neck.

"Brendon... Stop." She panted. "Please. I don't want to do anything we'll both regret."

I took deep breaths trying to compose myself. "You're the last thing I'd ever regret." I gave her another kiss and stood up. "But yeah, I'm sorry I didn't control myself. I----"

"Please just take me home."

Then it started again. Our eyes never met again.

She rushed out of the room and ran to my car.

After slapping some sense to myself I followed her and got in.

"Y/N, I----" My attempt to break the ice during the ride failed.

"Brendon, let's not stay in contact. If you want to hear from Y/C/N you contact him. I don't want anything to do with you anymore. If you want to take him out I'll see if he's available, you don't have to bring me along."

"The kid---"

"I know. I know he'd want both of us with him. But I don't want to be there. I'm sorry if I'm selfish."

"Could you let m---"

"Stop talking. You're with Sarah, things with Patrick are going well. I don't want to ruin it with us being idiots."

"Y/C---"

"Pull over. I have to do something. You can go back now. I knew I should've just called a cab."

"No."

"Brendon pull over!" Her voice was strained, she sounds stressed.

"Y/N, things were going well. Y/C/N is happy with both of us with him. Why---"

"Because I don't want you. Pull over right now or I swear I will jump off thing car!"

I looked for a spot to pull over at. When I found one I locked the doors and pulled over.

"Talk."

"Let me out."

"Why don't you want me in?"

"Open the fucking door Brendon!"

"Tell me why you're pushing me away!"

"Because you're you! You're Brendon! You're BRENDON BOYD URIE! I am fucking no one! I am a happy no one! You're too much for me. I-I can't---"

"How is Patrick any different from me."

"He's not in a long term relationship. It won't be in that big of a controversy if I date him. He likes me. I like him. Y/C/N likes him."

"Y/C/N likes me too. I like you."

"I don't want any controversy Brendon. I... I want a normal and peaceful life. The moment you break up with Sarah people are going to ask. When they realize Y/C/N is yours. We had a fling while you and Sarah were forming a relationship. What do you think I'll come out as in those stories. I'll be a homewrecker, a gold digger, a whore. Need I go on?"

She was right. I wasn't thinking that far ahead. Sarah and I have been together for years. We would've been married if it wasn't for the accident.

She opened the compartment and pulled out the box. It had the ring I bought for Sarah.

"Y/N..."

"Sarah is awesome. I love her with all my heart and I've known her for few hours. And every second I spent with her I felt guilty. She's great. She doesn't deserve this."

I sighed. Then opened the door. When she heard the click she jumped out and left.

So I drove, I don't know where.
~

I really fucked up.

I grit my teeth in anger.

Stepping on gas I rushed to Patrick's place.

I paced back and forth in front of his door.

If I do this I will regret this. If I don't my anger will eat me up.

Biting my lip I knocked on the door.

"Hey Patricia," I called out.

I was taken aback when Pete opened the door.

"Hey Brendon, what's up?" He smirked.

"Shit... Uh, is Patrick here?"

"Andy where'd Patrick go?!" Pete yelled from where he was.

A distant, "Grabbed some beer." Was heard.

"7/11 I think." Joe answered.

"The one few blocks away?"

"Probably?"

"Yeah, thanks."

I was going to turn and go out when I saw Patrick not so far away.

"There he is." Pete points. "Hey Trick, Brendon wants to talk."

I could tell he was surprised to see me. "Brendon?"

"Can we talk?"

"Woah, something serious?"

"Yeah... I'm kinda dating baby momma." Patrick scratched the back of his head.

That peeked the attention of everyone (Andy, Joe and Pete).

"What?! That's... Like against bro code!"

"Let's talk in my room." Patrick said pulling me away from them. He left cans of beer on the table. "Don't finish them all."

When we got to the room we had an awkward atmosphere.

"How did you and Y/N become a thing?"

"Kid liked me. She got in contact. We talked, we hanged, we started to like each other." He shrugged. "Look I'm sorry. But she's really nice. I hope this doesn't become a problem."

"It will though. Not between us but it is a problem." I grumbled running my fingers through my hair. "I fucked up and fell for her."

Patrick froze and stared at me in disbelief.

"Oh..."

~~~
O/C/N

Someone messaged me it was incomplete so I am sor