Chapter 23

-Brendon's POV-

Having parked near her place I ran to the door and knocked.

"Y/N."

"I will shoot you if you don't stay away."

"Come on... Y/N. Let's talk. Please?"

"One good reason?"

"Y/C/N."

I sighed in relief when she opened the door but didn't last long when I actually saw her holding a gun.

"You better not fuck with me."

She looks better than what I imagined. No bags, no red-eyes, no messy hair, no ice cream tubs laying around. I guess shows and movies exaggerate breakups... Or we didn't actually breakup.

"First of all, you misunderstood Sarah. We weren't taking Y/C/N. We were just going to ask if we could have him over every now and then. Like weekends."

"Why?" Not a tiny bit of emotion. I am hurt.

"Sarah can't have kids. And instead of adopting one, she didn't want Y/C/N to feel out of place because his dad prefers the adopted one over him so, she wants him."

"That makes no sense."

"I don't know I'm not Sarah! She doesn't want to adopt so she wants to look after Y/C/N instead!"

"And how is that not taking custody?"

"You still keep him! We just want to have him over whenever we can."

"What about the..." she winced. "...wedding thing."

I was dumbfounded for a second. "Huh...?"

"I didn't want to attend." She bit her lower lip. Not looking at me in the eyes. "Asshole move or not I wasn't going. Not even Y/C/N."

"Why... Weren't you going...?"

She finally raised her head to glare at me.

"Because fuck you and fuck Sarah!"

"What?"

"I want nothing to do with either of you anymore! Why do you even care?!"

"Because I want my son!"

"Why?! You've never met him until this year!"

"Why are we having this argument again?!"

"Because you gave him the idea of family! Now he can't have it! Now he's... Do you know how sad he was when he realized you threw away his chance for a normal family?! He didn't talk to me for an entire day when he found out you and Sarah got engaged! He was broken hearted!"

A lump formed in my throat. Tears were flowing down her eyes.

"W-When he saw we were getting along he was so happy. Always talking about us... How it feels like he has a family. Those few times we stayed over at your place... His birthday..." She finally fell on her knees. "He was so happy. Why... Does he have to be the one who's broken in this... This is why I never wanted you in our life! Yo-you gave him false hope..."

"You were the one who kept running away."

"BECAUSE YOU WERE IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP YOU PIECE OF SHIT! AS IF I'D FUCK AROUND WITH YOU WHEN YOU WERE WITH SARAH!" Her scream was loud. Her eyes piercing me.

"You could've told me."

"What's that going to do? You're telling me, you'd break up with your girlfriend be of 6? 5? Years for a woman whom you met few months ago?" She scoffed. "You fucking shit.

"I'd do it for my son." I said sternly. Walking up to her. "Seven years of lost time with him. I didn't see him take his first steps, hear his first words. None of those. If you hadn't hidden him away we wouldn't have had this problem."

"Because I knew that you were in a middle of a relationship when I found out about Y/C/N."

"So what you decided to let the cat out when I was in a serious relationship?"

"I wasn't going to introduce you to him. I never wanted you to be part of his life. We agreed it never happened. We agreed not to know each other. Why the fuck did you have to get into his life?"

"Because like it or not I'm his dad!"

"Damnit WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE ONE THAT CARRY YOUR CHILD?! Sarah... Would've been better. She's wonderful... You two are perfect for each other. Why do I have to be in the picture?!" She pushed me away. "Why do I have to be his mom?!"

I then pulled her into my chest. "Don't say that. What if he hears you..." I whispered.

She flinched then finally loud sobs echoed. "I'm the worst fucking mother. I hate everything. I am a bad mom."

"Your not."

"I'm selfish. I'm..."

"Calm down."

"Why don't you stay away?"

"Why should I?"

"Because..." She pushed me down. "I'm a fucking asshole... I'm a whore."

"Wh---"

I froze when our lips met.

Fuck...

Her hand rested on my chest while the other was on the side of my head.

I couldn't comprehend what was happening... All I know is I want it. I responded to the kiss.

My state of shock eased and I pulled her closer. This seem to surprise her. She was about to pull away but I had an arm around her waist and another around her neck.

I licked the bottom of her lip for permission which she of course denied.

Why do I keep fucking up... I should stop now.

I was close to releasing her when she bit my lip and her tongue met with mine.

My hand roamed her sides hesitantly, while she traced my chest.

My hand got to her thigh and hers were close to my groin, I assume we both realized what the fuck we were doing thus we pulled away.

"Shit." We both muttered.

"Get the fuck out." She growled. "Get the fuck out of this house and don't come back. I'll let Y/C/N come over whenever he can. Tell Sarah I'm not attending the wedding." Her back was facing me.

"Y/N---"

"I swear to fucking God. Brendon Boyd Fucking Urie get the fuck out of this house or I swear I will do something."

"I'm---"

"GET OUT!!"

"Pat---"

"Shut the fuck up! Get out of my house!" She finally turned. I then saw blood from the side of her lip. Her angry bloodshot eyes was filled with tears. "Don't fucking show your face to me."

"Y/N... Let's not throw away what---"

"We had nothing Brendon. Now get the fuck out of here. Or I swear I will throw the first thing I pick up."

"Y/C/N..."

I should have heeded her warning, because she threw a book at me.

"I will drop him at your place and pick him up. I'll contact Sarah." She threw another book at me. "Now. Get. The. Fuck. Out."

~~~~