Late night drive

Your P.O.V
Lauren and I laid on the sofa; both on our phones, cuddled into each other. "Oh, we're using our made-up names. I'm Spider-Man then" Avengers infinity war played in the background. "I love you mi vida (my life)" Lauren said after turning her phone off and resting her head on my abdomen "I love you too bubba" I smiled kissing her head and turning back to my phone.

"Y/nn, I'm bored" Lauren mumbled looking up at me "you're bored?" I questioned putting my phone down "mhm" she mumbled "well, what does my love wanna do?" I said pulling her closer to me "I dunno" Lauren gave me a lopsided smile "you have to know what you want to do if you're bored" I teased kissing the top of her nose. "Y'know I was always told that only boring people get bored" I raised my eyebrow once again teasing my girlfriend "hey! I'm not boring, I'm really interesting" "well miss 'interesting' what do you wanna do?" I asked, running my hands through Lauren's silky hair.

After a couple minutes of thinking and cuddling Lauren shot up with an elated grin on her face. "Let's go for a drive" Lauren smiled cheekily "a drive?...at 2am in the morning?" I said, amused by what Lauren was asking "yeah! let's go for a long drive and blast some music and scream our lungs out!" Lauren's eyes sparkled "Ok, lets do it" I agreed sitting up "really!?" Lauren questioned quirking her eyebrows.

You see I'm usually the 'grounded' one in the relationship and Lauren is more of the carefree and wild one, who's always wanting to try new things. "Yeah, why not?" I said smiling at the fact that Lauren was happy. "Let's go" I said waiting for Lauren to get off of me "now?" Lauren stood up looking like a lost puppy "yeah, now. Or we can go tomorrow?" I retorted sarcastically "Ok, let me just go and get changed!" Lauren chuckled happily "why are you getting changed? Stay how you are. You're beautiful" I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into me "babe" Lauren blushed hiding her head in the crook of my neck; clad in plaid pyjama pants and a baggy hoodie

"Come on let's go" I said grabbing my phone from the sofa. "Can we get ice cream?" Lauren asked as she put her shoes on "yeah, we'll go to the 24 hour ice cream shop" I said waiting for Lauren.

I held the passenger door open for Lauren and then shut it behind after she got in. "What do you want to listen to?" Lauren asked as I turned the car on "whatever you want babe" I smiled as I pulled out of our drive and started our journey to the 24 hour ice cream shop that was 45 minutes away from our house.

(One of the songs you and Lauren listen to in the car)

"Because she way out, I've never seen her dance moves, dancing like she way out!" Lauren and I both sang at the top of our lungs with the windows down and the wind blowing our hair.

The song came to an end and the car was silent for a split second before being filled with our laughter. "That was fun" Lauren said breathlessly, her laughter dying down. "We are...eleven minutes away" I say giving a quick glance at the map on my phone. "What flavour are you gonna get?" Lauren asks intertwining our hands "I dunno. You can chose for me" I smile happily as I feel her gaze on me "I love you" I say before kissing the top of her hand "I love me too" Lauren says and then kisses her own hand instead of mine "dummy" I chuckle and then feel Lauren's soft lips on the top of my hand "I love you too" she giggles.

"Hi there. What can I get you?" The young girl behind the counter asks us when we walk to the counter in the ice cream shop, not ashamed to be in our pyjama pants and baggy hoodies. I silently signalled Lauren to order for us since she's choosing my ice cream "can we have two vanilla ice creams with extra sprinkles please" Lauren orders giving me a quick smile "that'll be (whatever amount you pay for ice cream wherever you live, I dunno)" the girl says with her eyes drooping.

I pay for our ice cream and then we both wait on the side for the girl to prepare our ice creams "tanks" Lauren pecks my cheek "you don't have to thank me baby. I'll travel all the way to the moon for you if I had to" I say placing a loving peck on her lips.

"Enjoy your ice creams" the sleepy girl behind the counter handed us our ice creams. "thank you" Lauren and I thank before grabbing our ice creams and making our way back to the car. We both got into the car and I started the car then played a song from one of my playlists.

Lauren and I sat there for the next 20 minutes slowly eating our ice creams and talking to each other with the music playing softly in the background. I watched and listened in awe as Lauren talked about the goddess of love.

To me, my Lauren is the goddess of love. I'd travel to the moon and back for her if I had to.

~~~~
A/n: hey guys. I hope you liked this fluffy little chapter. Tell me what you think and also suggest what you'd like to see next, I'm always writing fluffs but what would you like to read next? Thank you for reading.

Question: if you could have any car you wanted, what would it be?

My answer: I'd have a Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R

Ok byeee - A.A 🌹✨