Once a cutie always a cutie

Your P.O.V

"Come on!" Lauren called as she dropped her bike down and started running to the top of the hill "I'm coming!" I shouted as I saw Lauren already halfway up the hill. I dropped my bike next to Lauren's and jogged up the steep hill, then I fell.

My foot got caught in a little ditch which sent be tumbling down the hill "y/n! You ok?" Lauren shouted from the top of the hill, unsure if I hurt myself "I'm fine" I said after sitting up and spitting grass out of my mouth "you're so cute" I could hear Lauren giggle from the top of hill. I am not cute I thought before making my way up the hill once again, making sure to curve the little ditch In the grass. (A/n: this actually happened to me in real life)

"I am not cute" I huffed as I plopped down next to Lauren "sure, you keep telling yourself that" Lauren chuckled as she stared into the sunset. Every Friday, Lauren and I would ride our bikes to this hill together and then watch the sunset.

"Ugh, my shirt is dirty now" I said trying to scrub off the green stain off my white and red striped polo shirt "I should've worn my black shirt" I say as I continue scrubbing my shirt "I think that shirt makes you look cute, even if you have grass stains on it" Lauren giggled the last part "I'm not cute!" I huffed as I fixed up my hair "you, not cute, are you stupid y/n?. Wearing a polo shirt tucked into you shorts, and matching shoes, you're the definition of cute" Lauren cooed pinching my cheeks.
(What you're wearing)

"Hey, I'm not cute, I'm tough" I said shoving Lauren's hands away, flexing my muscles and showing her "nothing about this, is tough" Lauren chuckled, flapping my arm around "Hey!" I pulled my arm back

"Hey, I'm not cute, I'm tough" I said shoving Lauren's hands away, flexing my muscles and showing her "nothing about this, is tough" Lauren chuckled, flapping my arm around "Hey!" I pulled my arm back. "What if I don't wanna be cute?" I said pulling my knees up and resting my head on them while watching the sunset.

"Y/n there's nothing you can do. You'll always be cute" Lauren said copying me "I can do something, I can get a piercing and change my clothes. Like you" I say facing her "then you won't be yourself. You won't be the y/n I know, who's a dork, who's always wearing a polo shirt that matches your shoes, who's always telling lame jokes, and always just being cute" Lauren speaks as she turns her head towards me and gazes at me, which makes me a little self conscious.

"But being cute gets me no where. At least if I was tough no one would pick fights with me, I mean look at you. You're tough and no one ever picks on you, and all the boys are always drooling over you" I mumble shyly "oh like you don't have all the guys over you. And you get stuff for free. Plus you're so cute that no one has the heart to pick a fight with you" Lauren says as she scoots closer to me.

"First of all Lauren the guy gave me a free lollipop, and second of all, if that's the case then why are Michelle and Veronica always picking on me?" I questioned raising my eyebrow "Ok first of all, you got a free lollipop and I didn't, and second of all, the only reason Michelle and Veronica pick on you is because they're jealous and because they're heartless bitches. Plus I'm there to protect you am I not?" Lauren smirked "whatever, you can't protect me" I giggled "you literally just called me tough and now your saying I can't protect you" Lauren said in amusement.

"you can't" I challenged wondering what Lauren would do "you're gonna regret that!" Lauren Challenges as she launches herself on top of me and starts tickling me "please Lauren stop!" I begged as Lauren straddled my hips and tickled me even harder "say I'm the toughest girl in the land!" Lauren demanded "please....Lauren!" I said struggling to breath "say it!" Lauren tickled even harder "Ok! Ok! You're the t-toughest...girl in t-the land" I forced out "and tell me you love me!" Lauren started tickling me again "Ok! Ok! I love you Lauren!" I said and Lauren finally stopped tickling me.

"That's all it took" Lauren said as she looked down at me, still straddling my hips, which caused my cheeks to heat up "you're too cute" Lauren said before she leaned down and caught my lips in hers. My eyes were wide open in shock, holy shit.

I've always had a crush on Lauren, but I always ignored those feelings thinking that I only had them because Lauren's beautiful from the inside and out, and because she's my best friend, I thought that the feelings would go away...but now that Lauren is actually kissing me I know these feelings are never going away.

I closed my eyes and kissed Lauren back as she deepened the kiss and I pulled her closer to me, if that was even possible.

After a few seconds of kissing we slowly pulled away and rested our foreheads on each other. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Lauren staring into my eyes, so I blushed and hid my face "once a cutie, always a cutie" Lauren chuckled as she got off of me.
~~~~
A/n: hey guys I hope you liked this chapter it was kinda short but I thought it was cute. Parts of this story was based on true events. Tell me what you thought about it. Thanks for reading!

Question: what colour shirt are you wearing?

My answer: I'm wearing a white and black striped, baseball shirt.

Okay byeeee - A.A🌹✨