Nothing will come between us

Your P.O.V
"Y/n". Lauren's mother murmured, looking at me. I cringed internally before pulling my hand away from Lauren's hand. She looked at me guiltily. After a while of walking our hands find their way back to each other. Another warning from Lauren's mother, but neither of us released or hands. Instead, Lauren began to walk closer to me. Her mother approached us menacingly. I grimaced as she approached, while Lauren forced herself to get confident. "There are paparazzi." Lauren's mother warned "What are you going to do?" Lauren said confidently, although I knew she was as scared as I was. Ally, Dinah and Normani stopped walking, all looking anywhere but at us. Tears began to form in my eyes as Lauren's mother sent a murderous look at me. "Lauren, I do not want you two holding hands. Especially when the paparazzi are right there. Our family cannot have those rumors." She said. "Oh, sure. Because it's all about your reputation, it's not about my happiness! If I want to hold Y/n's hand, I'm going to hold her hand!" Lauren protested, holding my hand tighter. "Lolo, it's okay." I whispered, trying to let go from her firm grip, but she didn't let go. Her mother took another step, now getting irritated by Lauren, but Lauren did not back down.

Lauren's mother dragged us all to an alley so that we were hidden from the paparazzi. As hard as I tried to hold them back I couldn't any longer, tears ran down my face while I looked around helplessly. But none of our friends seemed to pay attention. I kept my eyes fixed on a brick near my left foot, Lauren and her mother argued in Spanish. Both were cursing violently and I heard Ally wince as Mani and Dinah shared an inquisitive look. The cries were abruptly ended by a loud echoing noise. Lauren gripped my hand tighter. I looked at her again to see her cheek that was bright red. She had been slapped. Lauren brought her hand to the spot where she was slapped and looked at her mother for what seemed like hours before screaming at her one last time. "I hate you!" The words echoed in the alley as Lauren took me with her, away from her mother, away from our friends and away from the paparazzi. I was already crying and this just made me cry even harder.

We didn't stop running until we reached another alley and collapsed in tears, hyperventilated. I sat next to her, desperately trying to calm her down. "Lolo, everything will be fine," I whispered. "No, it won't! What will the fans think? The media? Oh, my God, what will my father think? Please, y/n, please tell me I'm dreaming. That this ... that this is not real. I'm going to wake up by your side on the tour bus." She ranted. "Sorry, Lo. I'm here. I'm going to make it right. I promise." My words had no effect. Her tears kept falling, each tear felt like a needle in my heart. I wanted, no I needed her to stop crying. "Lolo, I-" The words stuck in my throat and I looked around nervously before my eyes rested on her trembling lips. And before I knew it, I pressed my lips against hers. I had never kissed her before. This was the first time, but even though she was crying and did not even kiss me back, it was amazing. Suddenly, she began to return the kiss and all the pieces fell into place. A sensation traveled through my body, its journey ended in the pit of my stomach. My stomach turned and my eyelids fluttered. I ended the kiss reluctantly, for the need of air. I looked her in the eyes. They were wet, but she wasn't crying anymore. Her mouth was open as she looked directly into my eyes. I tried to speak again, but I was unable to turn my thoughts into words, much less a sentence. It was good.

Everything in the world felt good again, better than good. she kissed me a second time. I returned the kiss hungry, wishing the world would freeze at that moment. Her hand clung passionately to my cheek before she gently pulled the hair on the side of my head. I moaned as she licked my lips and slipped her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues clashed and I pulled my arms around her neck, needing support. Something to hold on to. To make sure I was not going to faint, because the happiness I felt the second when her tongue met mine was inexplicable. When our lips parted, I felt incomplete. I hugged her as hard and as passionately as I could to fill the void. The missing piece "I love you". I whispered before starting to move away from her. But she pressed me against her. "Don't. Please, don't let go of me." She whispered, sounding so small. "I won't I promise," I replied. "I love you, too," she said. I had heard her say those words to me a lot of times, but this time I knew it was different. She was in love with me. And I was in love with her.

A/N: hope you liked this! Tell me what you think and comment some suggestions please -A.A✨