Run away

(A/n: This imagine is kinda long. In this imagine you are a kid)

Your P.O.V

"Ive had enough of you, you little piece of sh*t. How many times have I told you? You only eat when I give you food. You are not allowed to go in the kitchen and get yourself food!" Mrs Morison shouted as she dragged me up to my room "but Mrs Morison it was just one apple and I haven't eaten in three days. I'm sorry, I promise I won't go in the kitchen ever again" I pleaded. "I don't care! You stupid b*tch, you should have thought about the consequences before you committed the crime you did!" Mrs Morison shouted as she threw me on the bed and grabbed the whip. "Please Mrs Morison I'm sorry I promise I won't do it again" I begged sobbing in fear.

I had been whipped three times before this and it hurt so bad, I couldn't move for days. "Ill tell you what, I'll let you chose your punishment, either I whip you until you've learnt your lesson or I burn your hands for the crime you've committed" Mrs Morison threatened me "Please Mrs Morison I promise I won't steal food again. Please don't punish me" I sobbed "that's it I've had enough of you! take your shirt of now!" "B-but M-Mrs Morison" I shook in fear "TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF NOW!" She screamed I shook in fear as I quickly took my shirt off. She grabbed me by my neck and turned me around so that my stomach was on the bed and my back was facing her. I squeezed my eyes shut as hard as I could waiting for her to start whipping me. And once she started she didn't stop. I was screaming and crying in pain, begging and pleading her to stop. I had passed out because of all the pain I was going through and also because I hadn't eaten anything in three days.

I got up from the bed and limped to the bathroom. I looked at my back in the mirror and whimpered in pain when I saw my back. I had welts all over my back, some of them dripping with blood, I had bruises all over by tummy and arms from previous beatings. I turned on the tap to clean myself up, I couldn't reach all the welts on my back so I decided to have a bath. I filled the bath with warm water and took my clothes off. When the tub was full I slowly lowered myself into the bath tub. I winced in pain as the water hit my back. I stayed in the bath for as long as I could but my back was hurting too much so I decided to get out.

I got changed and put some sleeping trousers and a hoodie on. I sat on my bed and got lost in all the thoughts going through my head. I've had enough! I have to get out of this place! With that being the last thought in my mind I got up and started to pack. I grabbed my old backpack from my closet and shoved a few hoodies in there, a pairs of trousers and my underwear. I put some socks on and then put my shoes on. I'm ten years old! I can look after myself!

What you're wearing

I locked my bedroom door and made my way to my bedroom window

I locked my bedroom door and made my way to my bedroom window. I slipped my arms through the straps of my backpack and I snuck out. I slowly opened the window as quietly as I could. It was nearly twelve o'clock at night so Mrs Morison should be asleep by now. I slowly climbed out of the window and tried to climb down. I was close to the ground so I jumped down but I had landed on my back "agh" I screamed in pain then all of a sudden I saw Mrs Morison's bedroom light turn on. I got up and ran as fast as I could.