Jealous

(A/n: your thoughts are in italic)

I slowly opened my eyes from my deep, peaceful sleep and was met by my beautiful
girlfriends gorgeous green eyes. "Good morning, babe" Lauren rasped as she combed through my hair with her fingers. "Good night" I mumbled snuggling back into the crook of her neck "baby, wake up" Lauren chuckled "I don't wanna, I like cuddling with you" I smiled as I peppered kisses on Lauren's neck "stop, that tickles" she giggled.

"I love you" I told lauren as I stared lovingly into her eyes "I love you too, nugget" Lauren smiled as she kissed my nose.

"Hey lovebirds! Wake the fuck up!" Dinah shouted as she barged into our room "Dinah!" I shouted as I felt my heart leave my chest "we could've been naked" Lauren scolded which made my cheeks turn a bright shade of pink "thank god your not. There's a party tonight, you two are coming. You have no choice" Dinah instructed rather than informed "who's party is it?" I asked "Jessica, she's the captain of me and Normani's dance team" Dinah told us before leaving "Normani and I" Lauren corrected under her breath which made me giggle.

"Come on, get your beautiful ass up and get ready" Lauren chuckled as she got up and grabbed her phone from the nightstand.

***

"Good morning y/nn" Camila chirped as I entered the kitchen "morning Mimi" I greeted as I walked over to the cabinet and pulled out some cereal "are you going to the party?" I asked Camila knowing she hates party's "yeah. Dinah said I have no choice" Camila frowned scrolling through her phone "she said the same thing to Lauren and I" I chuckled as I added some milk to my cereal. "Where's Dinah?" I asked Camila as I sat on the stool opposite her "she's gone to Normani's house, she said she was going to get ready there" Camila looked up from her phone and answered.

"Hey Camz" Lauren greeted Camila as she walked into the kitchen, before kissing my cheek. "What time is the party?" I asked Camila, assuming she would know "Dinah said we have to be there by nine, she's going to come with Normani" Camila informed me as she switched her phone off and put it down "I don't get why they're getting ready now, it's twelve o'clock" I stated "god knows" Camila chuckled as she stood up "I'm getting a ride with you two right?"  Camila asked "no Camila, you're going to walk there" Lauren sarcastically said before sitting on the stool Camila was previously sitting on "thanks, buttface!" Camila giggled leaving the kitchen.

"So, hot stuff, what're you wearing to the party?" I ask Lauren raising my eyebrows up and down cheekily "I'm just gonna wear something casual" Lauren chuckles, shaking her head "why? Wear something hot!" I say smirking "oh ok then, if you want all the guys drooling over me, I'll wear something hot" Lauren sarcastically agreed "actually, I'm having second thoughts...wear something casual" I say agreeing to the indirect point Lauren just made "although you'll still look hot in casual clothes...lets be real you'd look hot, even if you were wearing a bin bag" I pointed out "goofball" Lauren mumbles before taking a bite of her cereal.

***

"How do I look" Lauren asked as she descended from the stairs. "Ooh, my baby looks good!" I cooed running up to her and pecking her lips. "Dork" Lauren giggled between my pecks. "Is that my shirt?" Lauren questioned as she looked at what I was wearing "yeah" I giggled "it looks better on you anyway" Lauren said before kissing me. "You should wear your denim jacket so we're matching" Lauren suggested "ok, let me go get it and then we'll get going" I agreed and ran up to my room to get my jacket.

(What Lauren is wearing)