Starting to talk

I dedicate this to iteneharriz. Thanks for reading my story love.

Mood: Why don't we go there (by One Direction)

Harry closed the TV and sighed. If he was going to tell Louis the truth he'd first have to talk to Ashton. He decided that he would tell him everything. He also needed to know what happened with Luke. He wore his jacket and walked out ready to tell the truth to his friend.

"Ash! Open up"
"Hey mate. Come in" he said.
"Hey" Harry said as he sat on the couch.
"What's wrong?" he asked worried.
"Yeah. I need to tell you something. It's important."
"I'm all ears then" he said as he sat beside him.

================================

Louis waited anxiously for the results.
Everyone treated him like he was already in the team but Louis wanted to do it fair and square.
He already had an enemy though. He could tell by the way he was looking at him. Axel was a mysterious guy and he had a negative vibe, Louis wasn't afraid of him though, like the others. He could easily deal with him anytime even though he was a bit shorter. He knew that Axel underestimated him and that was an advantage. He really wanted to prove him wrong but he knew that if he wanted to be in the team he should just leave things like that. At least until Axel does something first he smirked.

"Louis Tomlinson" the coach shouted.
"Here" he took a step looking at the coach expectantly.
"You are in son" he said almost cheering.
"I'm so happy you decided to join Louis. This is major! This is huge! We need someone like you in the team!" he hugged him smiling.
Louis felt welcomed and smiled back.
"I'm really thinking of making you captain but Axel's not so fond with that idea, you understand." Louis nodded. "So we'll keep it that way till the first match and then we'll see."
"Fair enough" Louis agreed.
The coach patted his shoulder smiling proudly.

================================

"Luke was outside. He wanted to get some air because he was pushed harshly. Nothing to worry about. You're not a shitty friend Harry." he patted his shoulder. "You're one of the best friends someone could ever have."
"I appreciate this Ashton, thanks."
"As for the Louis issue" he started.
"Louis is anything but an issue." Harry leaned back smiling foldly.
"Someone's hard" Ashton said.
"You know that sounds really wrong right?" Harry chuckled.
"Yeah."
They both started laughing.

"Ashton!" they heard Liam from outside. "Open up asshole."
"Coming" he opened the door.
"Hazza's here too?" he said sitting next to Harry.
"Nope. I'm a hologram." Harry said. He then stood up and wore his jacket again.
"I'm leaving. Louis probably finished his tryouts. Although we all know he's in, he was anxious, so he's probably really happy."
"Yeah go see if your boyfriend's fine" Liam teased.
"Oh shut the fuck up" Harry said as he closed the door behind him.

He new the team always gethered at the cafeteria after practice and tryouts so he went straight there.
He walked in and looked at them. They were all sitting at a table laughing. Not just the team but other people too.
"Lou" he said as he walked closer smiling.
Louis turned and smiled. He stood up and run to hug Harry.
"Haz I'm in!" he said cheering.
"I never doubted that" Harry said as he kissed his hair.
Harry looked at the team.
Axel was looking at him deep in thought but he couldn't care less at the time. Louis was hugging him tightly, smiling and that was enough for Harry to feel like the happiest man in the world. Or was it Louis? He didn't know.

Spare Me ★ [ L.S ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara