You wanna play the sass master?

I dedicate this to justshipbullshit because you're fantastic and I love you.

Mood: Strong (by One Direction)

"So?" Zayn asked.
"I mean it's fine. No. It's great actually." Louis answered.
"I'm happy that I get to live alone, have my own place and stuff, but yeah is it bad that I already miss them?"
"No Louis it's normal. They are your family, you love them and you've always been with them. It's something new for you and it's totally normal to feel that way." Zayn made himself more comfortable.

They were laying on Louis' bed. It was Saturday so Louis was happy to finally have a day to chill and maybe see the whole neighborhood. Louis was happy that he applied to this College. The school was fine, most of the students friendly and the place was really nice. The beach was half an hour away. Louis was really excited.

"But it's November" Zayn chuckled "it's almost Christmas. Shouldn't you be thinking about fireplaces, trees and Christmas break?"
"Yeah probably" Louis yawned "I'm not so fond of Christmas though" he admitted.
"What? Why?"
"Because um lets just say that I think...how am I supposed to say it? People give them too many credits."
"Huh? Didn't quite get that." Zayn said sleepily.
"I didn't expect you to." Louis closed the lights, they both needed some sleep.
"If you're gonna keep referring to deep stuff like that, you should probably talk to Styles."
Louis ignored him.

================================

"Michael!" Ashton had been knocking on his door for 5 minutes.
"He's probably not here" Luke said "lets just leave."
"Well I guess that it's just us then."
"So I'm not enough for you?" Luke teased.
"Um let me think about it..." Luke slapped his ass "okay okay you're more than enough" he hurried to add. "You're everything I could ever wish for" he capped his cheek and leaned in to steal a quick kiss.
"Remember, be careful when we're in public" Luke looked around him cautiously.
"Don't worry Luke. I got you" Ashton reassured him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Louis was heading to his locker. Everyone waved at him. He was really happy that people here were so accepting. He thought that everyone would judge him and that he'd have to go trough hell again. Stop thinking about it he said to himself. He even thought of maybe changing his mind and eventually joining the soccer team. Well that was until he met Nick and his best friend.

"Hey there mate" Nick waved at him.
Louis closed his locker and turned only to see him standing next to a big, weird guy.
"Hi Nick. And your friend is...?" Louis raised his eyebrow.
"He's Naughty Boy" Naughty boy nodded.
Louis laughed.
"Naughty Boy? How old are you? Five? Pretty dump nickname if you ask me."
"But we didn't" Nick pointed out.
"So he doesn't speak?" Louis asked casually while lifting his bag from the ground.
"You wanna play the sass master Tomlinson? Then I guess he can play the bad boy too" Nick answered.
"But I am the sass master, he on the other hand seems like a loser to me. I have to go now so excus-"
Nick quickly stepped aside to make room for Nboy to grab Louis.
He pushed Louis with force on the lockers.
"What the actual fuck? Take your hands off me or you'll regret it" Louis said. He was scared. He had every right to be.
Nboy held Louis' neck with his right hand and was ready to punch him with his left one.
"Should that make me feel threatened?" Nick chuckled, "because it doesn't."
Nboy laughed and held Louis' neck tighter. Louis couldn't breathe properly. He tried removing his hand but Nick stopped him.
They were both laughing, seemed really amused.
Louis felt his eyes burning and before even realizing he was about to cry he felt a tear running down his cheek, ending up to his jaw. He closed his eyes to prevent new tears from falling down.
"Hey! What the fuck are you doing?" he heard an angry voice from his right.

He instantly felt Nboy removing his hand, he took a deep breath opening his eyes

Liam was now in front of him preventing Nick and Nboy from being able to touch him.
"We were just joking around Payne. Relax" Nick casually said. Nboy nodded.
"Joking around? What the fuck? What happened? Answer me right freaking now!" Liam was really angry.
This time Nick seemed scared. Liam was a strong guy and well build. He could easily deal with both of them.
Suddenly Louis run and punched Nick on his face. He yelled in pain while Louis kept punching him.
Nboy tried to react but Liam was fast to grab him and prevent him from attacking Louis.
Nick was bleeding on the ground.
Louis backed away and looked at him.
"What are you guys doing? Nick? What the hell happened? Louis! What did you do to him?" Harry leaned down to have a better look at Nick.

"What happened here? What did you do? To my office right now! All of you!"
Harry turned and looked at Louis, shocked.
And when green met blue Louis knew that he should be worried about the principal, but all he could think was Harry.
Harry who probably thought that he had just beaten the hell out of Nick for no reason and this thought was unbearable.