Trying to find you

Mood: Love you Goodbye (by One Direction)

Harry was now driving to the airport. He had run to his house and grabbed his car keys.
He was driving fast feeling so nervous that even though he knew the way to the airport he was constantly looking at the signs and the GPS.

The next flight to Doncaster was leaving in 1 hour. He didn't know if he could make it. But even if he did what would he do? Louis wasn't going to cancel his flight for him. And he couldn't stop a plane from leaving.
He sighed as he continued driving.

Was it a bad idea after all?
______________________________________

He run to the airport and looked for Louis' gate. He was running heading there and as he run he kept looking around him in an attempt to locate him. Where could he be? He arrived where Louis gate was.

"Excuse me sir. You can't walk through here if you don't have a boarding pass."

"I...Is everyone who's booked a ticket for this flight in?" he asked breathing heavily.
"No they should all be though in 10 minutes."
"Do you know if Louis Tomlinson is on the plane?"
"No sir."
"Could you find out?"
"I'm sorry sir but you'll have to talk to someone else. People are waiting to board." she pointed at some people behind him. As the time passed more people gathered.
"You don't understand." Harry was now trembling. "It's really important. I have to talk to him."
"Good afternoon miss" she said talking to a lady next to Harry.
"I'm sorry sir I can't help you right now." she repeated.
"Who can help me then?" Harry asked.
"Thank you. Enjoy your flight." she said. "Sir I'll have to ask you to leave."

"Just...help me please...is it one of these papers? I can help you while you look or I can look just tell me what to do I-"
"I'm sorry sir but I can't do that. You have to leave. Thank you sir. Enjoy your flight." she continued.
Harry sighed and tried to call Louis.
He had his phone turned off.
"Dammit" Harry buried his face in his hands.
People were boarding really fast now.
Harry walked out and start looking for Louis. There was no sign of him.

He walked back in, determined to know.
"Did you see a beautiful man with blue ocean eyes, brown feathered hair, about my age, a bit short around 5'7 but fit? Did this man board to the plane?" he asked the flight attendant.
"I don't know sir" she said.
"What? I mean...did you see him? It's a simple yes or no answer for Christ's sake." Harry was getting frustrated.
"I told you sir I don't know."

"Briana everyone's boarded." A man said at the flight attendant.
She turned and looked at Harry.
"I think the man you're looking for has already boarded."

"No shit!" Harry said angry now.
"Excuse me sir you'll have to leave." the man said to him.
"I've been here ten fucking minutes trying to make her tell me if a man I'm looking for is in the plane. I even described him to her and she wouldn't tell me. I have to talk to him. It's really important. His phone is turned off." Harry explained to him.
"I'm sorry sir but there's nothing we can do now." Briana closed the doors.
"You'll have to follow me out" he continued.
"You don't understand." Harry said almost crying now.
"Sir if you won't leave the security will escort you out." the man said serious now.

Harry looked at him one last time. Then he looked at Briana who was looking at the floor.
He felt tears running down his cheeks as he made his way out of the airport.