Uniforms

I dedicate this to Rameee24. Have a nice day love.

Mood: Strip that down (by Liam Payne)

Harry wrote on a note.

I'm sorry Lou.

Louis took the note, opened it and smiled.

Haz...it's okay. I'm sorry too about the airport but I needed time and I wasn't ready to talk to you. But we're fine now. So just leave it.

He gave the note back to Harry, his fingertips touching softly Harry's skin. Louis felt shivers running down his spine.

Harry opened the note and smiled biting his lip. He looked at Louis and nodded.

After some minutes, that for both of them felt like hours, the bell rang.
"You know what Styles?" Louis said as they walked out.
"I think that the whole biology or geometry thing was just an excuse to talk to me. That's what I think." he smirked.
"Oops. Okay I admit it. It's true. I desperately needed to talk to you and it was all I could think. Damn it hurts. You exposed me." He said dramatically.

"Ha. I knew it!" Louis pointed at him.
"I'm the king, I knew it!" he stopped and jumped laughing and cheering.
"Easy there king" Harry said sarcastically.
Louis stopped to catch his breath. He leaned on the wall still giggling.
Harry stood in front of him smiling.

"I thought you were...a fantastic soccer player son" Harry mocked Louis' coach, "how come you get out of breath so quickly?" he continued with his own voice.
"Firstly I am a fantastic soccer player and I runned out of breath because I was laughing and I haven't warmed up you idiot. And secondly...don't call me son. It's weird coming from you."
"How should I call you then?" Harry said seductively, leaning a bit in so Louis could hear him even though he was whispering.

Louis took a step, really close to Harry now. He tiptoed and whispered to his ear.
"Call me Daddy" he then walked away, leaving behind him a Harry with a big problem.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Shall we go to the cafe?" Niall asked when school was over.
"Yeah" Michael nodded.
"I don't have anything else to do" Ashton said.
"I have practise" Louis said.
"Yeah me too" Calum agreed.
"I mean you're in the same team so if you didn't have it would be weird" Zayn noticed.
"True" Harry chuckled.
"Anyways I should probably get going" Louis looked at his phone. "I have to change into my uniform."

Harry looked at Niall who was about to talk. Wait what? Louis in a uniform? He looked at Louis again with a smirk. Louis would be good in a uniform, reeeaally good Harry thought. His eyes trailed to Louis' ass.
"Earth to Harry!" he saw a hand blocking the view.
"What?" he looked at Calum.
"You were daydreaming" he chuckled. "You didn't even heard us asking you what you'll do" he explained.
"He wasn't daydreaming. He was thinking that my ass looks good when I play soccer." Louis said with a smirk.
"I mean facts." Niall said.
Everyone looked at him.

"What?" he said. "So who will come to the cafeteria? Harry?"
"Actually I was thinking of inviting him over now that we'll practise. And when we're finished teach him a few tricks, he's bad at soccer."
"No I'm not" he said.
"Oh please...you know what? Prove it to me. Today. It's your chance." Louis said smiling endearingly.
"Okay. I will." Harry smirked.