Creating memories

I dedicate this to watsaaaaa. Love you so much.

Mood: Diana (by One Direction)

They all dove into the water laughing.
Niall was about to start running to the sea when Michael picked him up bridal style and run, both laughing.
He threw Niall in and dove himself.

"Spriiing break!" Ashton shouted excited and Luke laughed.

They were laughing, enjoying the sun, the cold, refreshing water and each others company.

Zayn was outside with Liam drinking beer and laughing. Louis run to them as soon as he spotted them.
"Won't you come in?" He said smiling.
Harry walked closer to them too laughing and Niall came too panting.

"Um you probably forgot mate..." Liam said laughing and pointed to Zayn, who smiled apologetically.
"Huh?" Louis looked at them questionably.
He hadn't heard a word since Harry walked next to him all wet.

"I said..." Liam started laughing.
"Yeah yeah whatever..." Louis said and grinning picked Zayn up who yelled Liaaam laughing and run towards the sea carrying him bridal style.

The others run to the sea too and Louis threw Zayn in.
He laughed for a second but then it hit him. He exchanged a look with the others and they all dived in to help Zayn, who couldn't swim.

They quickly pulled him out and laid on the sand bursting into laughter. Zayn slapped Louis' head.

"Loueh you idiot!"

Hours passed and they found themselves lying at the same place again. Liam next to Zayn, Louis next to Harry and Niall between the couples.

They couldn't stop laughing. They were talking about everything and nothing enjoying every second.

Louis looked at Harry who was laughing looking at the sky.
He moved his hand and wrapped his fingers around Harry's. Harry turned and smiled at him, intertwining their fingers.

They were creating memories and he couldn't wait to create more.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"We'll be back in a couple of days." Harry hugged Niall tightly.
"Yeah I know..." Niall rubbed his head on Harry's shoulder.

Louis quickly hugged Zayn and Liam. "Alright I think we're ready to go!" He announced and Niall run to hug him.

Harry smiled and hugged Zayn and Liam.
"It's okay Nialler we'll be back in a couple days c'mon now...we'll sent you lots of pictures." Louis said as he kissed his friends' shoulder.
"Promise?"
"Of course!"

Niall let go and Zayn immediately hugged him smiling.
Harry and Louis walked towards their gate holding hands and smiling at their friends.

They were leaving for Doncaster and Harry couldn't wait to meet Louis' family and see his house and the places he used to visit as a kid and a teenager.

They were about to live a new adventure and this time they were completely together in this.
As they entered the plane and found their seats Harry couldn't stop smiling.

This could be a really interesting flight...