Inaccurate conclussions

I dedicate this to LARRYSTYLINSONRULES3 cause I love her stories and she's really nice. You should check them out.

Mood: Back to you (by Louis Tomlinson ft Bebe Rexha)

"You're gonna pay for this Styles" They reached their lockers.
"Oh sounds like you're planning something big." Harry smirked.
"Yeah I am. You'll see" Louis fixed his hair.
"Spare me the details Tommo."
"Tommo? You really like using nicknames, don't you?" Louis chuckled.
"I mean..." Harry didn't know what to say. He proceeded to opening his locker and took what he needed.
"You also called me Lou before. When we were um..." He closed his locker awkwardly.
"Yeah...about that" Harry started, "Look Louis. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said all this shit about you. I just, I mean" he sighted, "all I saw was you beating him up and I didn't know...I mean I should have known better. You wouldn't do that." Harry finally looked at Louis. He was smiling waiting patiently for him to finish.
He looked breathtakingly beautiful.
"It's okay Haz. I mean it's not like we're friends or something..." Louis answered.
Harry felt his heart skip a beat.
"We're not?" Harry gasped.
"I don't know, you tell me." Louis turned and walked away leaving a frustrated and confused Harry behind him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Harry!" he heard someone calling his name.
"What?" he whispered.
Michael threw him a note.
Find an excuse and go to the toilets. I have something really important to tell you.
"I'm sorry, I don't feel really well. Can I be excused?" Harry asked.

"Finally!" Harry said. "I've been waiting for you 5 minutes. What is it?"
"I was walking and I heard some noises from the janitor's closet. I approached and I heard Ashton saying stuff..." Harry raised his eyebrow, "he was hooking up with someone. I could clearly hear him saying I love you babe and I could hear the other person moa-"
"Okay you perve I get it" Harry stopped him.
"So? Who was it?" he asked.
"I don't know but I think it's Melanie. They hang out together sometimes and they seem to like each other." Michael guessed.
"So? That doesn't mean that they are hooking up now."
"Who else could it be?" Michael asked.
"Honestly" Harry answered, "it could be anyone. Ashton is really hot and popular."
"Is that so?" Michael teased.
"He's not my type Michael" Harry chuckled.
"Who's your type then?"
"Um well...um I don't know really" Harry was frustrated.
"You seemed pretty sure about who's your type couple seconds ago" Michael giggled.
"Give me a break Michael, a big one."

Lunch break was Niall's favorite time. Noone wondered why, the feeling was mutual.
This time they were all sitting together. Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Luke, Calum, Ashton, Michael and some girls.
"Sooo Ashton" Michael said.
Harry coughed looking at him.
Michael ignored him.
"Who's the mystery girl?"
Ashton looked at him almost laughing.
"What?" he said.
Luke stopped eating.
"C'mon don't play dump." Michael smiled.
"No seriously" he was serious now "I don't know what you're talking about" he looked at Luke, "I don't."
"I heard you. You were telling her that you lov-"
Luke stood up abruptly, his chair falling down. He walked out almost running leaving everyone shocked. The cafeteria went silent.
"Luke!" Ashton run after him.
Seconds after the cafeteria went back to normal.
"Um..." Michael looked around him nervously "yeah...should I...go...you know...talk to them?"
"No" Harry said. "Let them talk first."
Michael nodded and started eating his food.
"Someone enlighten us?" Calum said.
"Yeah...I should probably do that." Michael said.
"Or not" Harry answered.
Everyone looked at him.
"And why not?" Liam asked.
Harry sighed.
"Because if they want us to know they'll tell us themselves" Louis said.
"Fair enough" Zayn agreed.
They all focused on their food.
Harry looked at Louis and mouthed Thanks. He smirked and mouthed back I'll be waiting for a proper repayment curly.
Harry raised an eyebrow amused.
______________________________________

"Luke!" Ashton grabbed his arm and turned him so he could face him.
"I don't want to speak to you. Leave me alone." he tried to pull away but Ashton pulled him closer.
"First listen to me" he whispered. They were so close, there was no need for him to speak loud.

 They were so close, there was no need for him to speak loud