Addiction

I dedicate this to becka117 because her comments are gold and I was reading them while I wrote this chapter so yeah.

Mood: Infinity (by One Direction)

Harry walked out of the classroom with Niall. He smiled at the girls waving at him as he headed to his locker.
"Morning" he said to Louis and Zayn who were talking in front of Louis' locker.
"Morning. How was your Christmas break? Zayn asked.
"It was fun" Harry answered as he closed his locker.
"I mean he was with me. How couldn't it be fun?" Louis said teasing.
Harry raised his eyebrows. It was the first time Louis was being himself since the morning after the bar situation.
He laughed not wanting to make things awkward again and walked away thinking that maybe he wouldn't have to do what he had in mind.

================================

Harry hanged out with mostly Niall for the rest of the day. The others were there too most of the times but Harry would always stick to Niall, avoiding talking to them. Niall's always been there for him and he was the only one who knew the truth so Harry felt better around him.

He was checking his social media when he heard Louis shouting Zayn's name. He turned and saw Louis looking at Zayn who was currently laughing with something Liam said.
Louis rolled his eyes and mumbled, "asshole."

Harry was about to laugh but then he caught Louis looking at him and he hurried to look at his phone.
He felt him coming closer.
"Harold."
"Huh?" he looked at him and immediately looked back at his phone mumbling "hey Louis".
"Louis?" he asked.
"Um I thought it was your name" Harry said sarcastically.
"You haven't called me Louis for sooo long" he pouted. "I thought I was Lou."
Harry smiled as he looked at Louis.
Louis licked his lips smirking.
Harry looked back at his phone.
"Okay. That's it" Louis said as he grabbed his phone.
"Hey!" Harry exclaimed.
"I'm officially done with you ignoring me. Zayn and Liam did it too. They kept talking not even acknowledging my presence. I hate to be ignored. Write it down Styles you'll need to remember it." Louis said motioning with his hand.
"I would but you have my phone" Harry said sarcastically.
"Oh please. I'm saving you and all you do is keep wining all the time. You're an addict." Louis put Harry's phone in his pocket. "I'm keeping it."
"What the hell?" Harry started laughing "oh c'mon now you can't be serious Lou! I need my phone."
"For what?" he asked as he started walking.
"For...for lots of things" Harry said struggling.
"Let me guess...things like texting, checking your social media, texting, checking your social media and...did I forget something? Oh yeah. Texting."
Harry laughed.
"I missed you sassiness" Harry breathed out not able to hold it back.
"I missed you" Louis answered softly.

Harry finally felt emotionally stable.
Louis made him feel secure and happy.
He took a deep breath smiling. Finally he breathed the air with this familiar sent that only Louis had.

Why did he have to be so stupid and lie to Louis like that? How was he gonna fix it now?