Princess

I dedicate this to All_the_love19. Have a wonderful day love.

Mood: Two of us (by Louis Tomlinson)

Harry woke up smiling. He looked around him only to see that Louis was asleep too. He looked at him fondly and proceeded to run his thumb down his cheek softly.

He looked around and saw that the weird guy was sleeping.
Thanks god he thought and decided to enjoy the view now that he could.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Him and Louis were heading to Louis' home. It was 3 p.m. and they were both really excited to finally lay down and rest. When they reached the house and Louis paid the taxi driver, they got out to get their luggage.

Harry smiled as his gaze fell from the beautiful house to the flowery garden. He stood there smiling, feeling overwhelmed.

"So you're just gonna stand here and smile like an idiot? I thought that maybe, I don't know, we could actually go in?" Louis suggested sarcastically.

"Alright coming princess." Harry sighed, smiling and grabbed his suitcase.
Louis rolled his eyes and walked to the door.

"You know, you should probably stop that cause one day, they're gonna get stuck like that." Harry pointed out as he followed him.

"Should I also stop fucking you cause my dick's gonna get stuck up your ass?" Louis said and crossed his arms smirking.

"Oh my god..." Harry chuckled amused.
"Thought so." Louis smiled cheekily and rang the bell.

The door opened and Jay fell in Louis arms. "Ooh you're heree" She said smiling.
"Hey mum." Louis hugged her back.

"And you must be Harry." She hugged him tightly and Harry hugged her back feeling already like he was at home. Well Louis was with him so he was home.

"It's really nice to meet you Mrs-"
"Please call me Jay darling." She said as she looked at him, smiling.
"Come in, make yourself at home." She helped them carry their suitcases and closed the door behind them.

"I mean I'm home..." Louis stated.
"Ooh you've grown so much boobear!" She said as she hugged him again.
"It's not like I've been away for long mum..." Louis started but stopped as soon as his eyes met Harry who was smiling looking at them fondly.

Louis smiled and turned around to look at the kitchen.
"Did you bake cookies?" He asked.
"They'll be ready in a while. You should go and-"

"Louiiiis" Children run and hugged Louis. He fell on the floor and started laughing as he hugged them all back.

"Harry meet my sisters. Fizzy, Daisy, Phoebe and-"
"Lottie." Lottie said to Harry and approached him to hug him.

"Finally Louis you decided to bring someone else except from Zayn. He is gay and no matter how hard I've tried to change that, he just won't give in. It's a shame really. But why are your friends always so hot?" She looked at Harry flirtatiously as Louis other sisters started asking him all kinds of questions and laughing with his answers.

"Um actually..." Harry tried to explain.
"Did he give you a tour around the house? I can give you a tour." She said excitedly and grabbed his arm leading him upstairs.

Harry looked back at Louis who was laughing, trying to get up. Jay was in the kitchen watching over the cookies.

"You want to help Lottie with the tour?" Louis suggested his younger sisters.
"Tour around te house yaay!" they shouted excited and followed Harry and Lottie upstairs.
Louis walked to the kitchen smiling.

"So what do you think?" He asked her as she pulled the cookies out of the oven.
"He looks lovely darling." Jay smiled. "I forgot to inform your sisters though about the whole situation so Lottie got a little bit too excited."
"Yeah I noticed." Louis laughed.

Louis carried their suitcases to his room and laughed as he heard his sisters and Harry shouting.

"Stooop" Harry was laughing uncontrollably.
"Tickle him everywhere!" Daisy shouted laughing too.
Harry tried to run away but Fizzy hugged his legs.
"Noo that's unfair!" He shouted.

As much as he enjoyed this he thought that it was his duty to go save his princess. And that's what he did.