Questioning

I dedicate this to ishipBullshit1995. Love ya girl. Read her stories they are amazing.

Mood: Over again (by One Direction)

Harry quickly put Louis down and pulled away, while Louis run his fingers through his hair breathing heavily.

The door opened.
"Yeah it's probably somewher-" Axel stopped talking as soon as he laid his eyes on them.
"Hey" Harry said and nervously fixed his clothes.
Louis looked at him expectantly leaning on the lockers.
"Um..." Axel looked at Harry's swollen lips, then he moved his gaze to his eyes.
Harry was looking at Axel with a serious look.

Axel's expression changed and he turned to look at Louis who was watching their reactions.
He then walked out again abruptly.
"Axel wait!" Harry said and run after him.

Louis gasped as the door closed behind Harry.
"Did he just run after him?" Louis said.
He looked at the door confused.

To be more accurate he thinks he can have anyone because he managed to have H- Ouch!" Calum looked at his knee.
"What happened?" Michael asked.
"Nothing."

Louis let himself fall on the floor as he kept getting flashbacks.

"Harry when was the last time you had sex?" Liam asked.
Everyone looked at him.
"Um..." Harry looked at them nervously.
"If I didn't know about him being a playboy I would have thought he's a virgin" Calum said.
"So?" Michael said.
"Um couple hours ago."

Louis hugged his knees resting his head on them as more flashbacks played in his head.

"So are you like in love?" Louis asked.
"What?" Harry chuckled.
"Well you were really upset couple minutes ago. Clearly about what happened with the person you slept with so I thought that-"
"Oh no he was my ex."
"Oh so you still like him?"
"No. He wanted closure and I...well he's hot. You'd agree."
"You didn't need closure?"
"I broke up with him because I wasn't interested anymore. It was just sex for me."

Louis moved nervously deep in thought.

"Then why you're so upset?"

"I don't want everyone thinking I want him back."

"...I used to be in love with him so people easily make conclusions."

Louis felt paralyzed by the shock.

"You think you know me? You think you know what I want and what I care about? You think just because I don't care about you, I don't care about others too? I don't like you Taylor. Get over it."
Harry walked out of the cafeteria, Axel following him shortly after.

He closed his eyes as one last flashback played in his head.
It was Harry. He was laying on the grass, his green eyes sparkling. He could see the sun's reflection in them.

"He...well I mean he has a big ego and he probably feels threatened."

Could it be that Harry was in love with Axel? No of course not...Harry would never do that to him...But it was clear now more than ever, that indeed Axel was his ex. The ex Harry was talking about. Had he been thinking that he was Harry's ex? No. But now that he found out he wasn't surprised. He felt like he already knew it. But why didn't Harry tell him? And why he prevented Calum from saying that he once was with Axel that day at the cafeteria? Why wouldn't he tell Louis? And why did he chase him? Why was be worried? And was it just sex for him that day when it was closure for Axel? And what was their moment just minutes ago for Harry?

Well he might not knew what it was to Harry, but he surely knew what it was to him. And was it a good or a bad thing? Because to Louis it was a realization.

A realization that made him believe that he had fallen hard for Harry, was it the same to him though?

Louis wiped away his tears as he stood up. Was Harry lying to him? Was he now kissing Axel? Was he now telling him that he loved him and Louis meant nothing to him?
He didn't know what to think.