A kiss to take the pain away

I dedicate this to queen5NewBrokenScene. Have a wonderful day love.

Mood: Does he know (by One Direction)

Ashton opened the door smiling cheekily.
Niall walked in followed by Zayn and Liam.
"Hey Ash" Zayn said as he made his way to the couch and Liam patted his shoulder.
Michael and Calum walked in next.
Ashton high fived them as they smiled at him.
"Hey gorgeous" he smirked as soon as his eyes met Luke's.
Luke walked in smirking and Ashton closed the door behind him.

Luke leaned against the door as Ashton, standing in front him, leaned in to kiss him.
"Not so fast babyboy." He said sarcastically.
"What?" Ashton smirked just an inch away from his lips.
Luke chuckled and wrapped his hands around Ashton's neck.
Ashton wrapped his hands around Luke's waist smiling widely.
"I just wanted to do it myself." Luke whispered as he grabbed Ashton's shirt and pulled him closer, crashing his lips on his own.

Ashton immediately kissed him back, grinning. Luke released Ashton's shirt and his hand reached for his hair.

"Aye...we're still here." Michael said as he opened his beer and started drinking.
Calum giggled causing Niall to burst out laughing and Michael choke. He started coughing trying to suspend his laugh.

"And that's what you get for disturbing us." Luke said as he grabbed a beer himself.
"

Where's Louis and Harry?" Liam said as he took off his jacket.

"Yeah I thought we would all be here" Zayn said. "You know like a gath-" But he didn't finish what he wanted to say cause Calum closed his mouth with his hand.
"No no no" He said looking now at Liam.
"Ohhh it's our second gang gathering!" Liam said excited.
Calum pulled his hand away sighing.
"Great. Thanks Zayn."
Zayn rolled his eyes smiling.
"So?" he asked ignoring what happened.

"They haven't answered my texts. No idea what they are up to." Luke said as he made himself comfortable on Ashton's lap.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"You'll pay for this Hazza. You decided to mess with the King?" Louis pulled away from Harry breathing heavily.
"I just tickled you. Didn't know the King has a problem with that." Harry smirked.
Louis stood up.
"Don't go thinking that calling me King will change something. I'm getting my revenge." Louis pulled his tongue out teasingly and then started running.

Harry got up abruptly and run after him.
"You know, you might stumble somewhere and fall down. It's dark." Harry shouted while laughing.
"Sorry to break it to you darling but that would be you, my clumsy princess." Louis laughed still running.
"Then we should stop." Harry chuckled and stopped running.
Louis stopped too.
"Only because there's a bench here" he grinned as he sat down.

Harry sat next to him catching his breath.
"So?" Louis looked at him expectantly.
Harry nodded breathing normally now.
"When he came in...I immediately knew that I had to go after him. He...just because I was the cheater doesn't meen he was innocent.

He often threatened people just because they looked at me. When he would find out that I cheated on him, he would do everything to know who it was. It wasn't difficult to find out though. He threatened them to never look at me again, when they were boys he used to make his friends beat them up. Axel is not just a victim."

"So you chased after him to talk to him and convince him to what? To leave me alone?" Louis asked curious.
"Um..." Harry run his fingers through his hair.
"Axel is stubborn...but if he dares to touch you I-" Harry was starting to get angry.
Louis silenced him with a quick kiss.
"Everything's gonna be alright." He capped Harry's face.

Green met blue and once again Harry felt relaxed.
"Why did you run away Lou? Did you think that...I would...?" Harry whispered.
Louis caressed his cheek not breaking the eye contact.
"I did yeah...not proud of it...but yeah. I did."
Harry looked disappointed and a bit hurt?
Louis felt awful.

"Haz I...I was just confused and...I didn't know the back story like now Haz...I didn't even know he was your ex. The ex you talked about...you said to me that you once was in love with him...I was confused because I remembered you at the cafeteria not wanting Calum to say that Axel had you...remember? I was panicked and I just...wrong conclusions. I'm sorry." He was still caressing Harry's cheek.
"I know you feel disappointed and..."

"I'm not disappointed with you Lou..." Harry said as he took Louis' hand on his own and placed a soft kiss on it.
Louis blushed but kept looking at Harry not wanting to break the eye contact.
"I'm disappointed with myself. I should have never made you think like that. My behavior caused this."
"Bullshit. Harry no. Don't be so harsh on yourself babe."

Louis leaned in and kissed Harry. A simple sweet kiss that lasted for some minutes. With that kiss Louis intended to take the pain away from Harry and when he pulled away and saw his smile, he couldn't be happier that he did.