The best I could

I dedicate this to justshipbullshit. Looove ya.

Mood: The Chain (Fleetwood Mac cover by Harry Styles)

The nurse told Zayn and Nick how to help Louis and Axel with their wounds and left to inform the principal about what happened.

"But you know that Harry will know eventually." Zayn said to Louis as he gave him an icepack. "I suggest you tell him before he finds out from someone else..."

"Yeah...I will and you should go back. Damn it he probably already knows that you lied. It's been half an hour." Louis run his fingers through his hair nervously.

"Relax. No big deal. I can easily find an excuse. I got this." Zayn said confidently.
"Then go and do your thing." Louis said quickly.
"What? And leave you alone? No way!" Zayn protested.

"It's not about me Z. I'm fine. Look at me." He stood up making Zayn push him back down quickly. "Now it's about Harry. Go find him and-"
"Nope. I'm not leaving. Get over it." Zayn sat down stubbornly.
Louis sighed and looked at Nick and Axel.

They weren't talking, not even looking each other. Before he could question it Harry's phone started ringing.
Zayn and Louis looked at each other.
It was Liam.
"Should I pick it up?" Zayn asked.
"Um probably..." Louis answered uncertainly.

"Hey Li." Zayn said.
Louis leaned closer to hear too.
"Zayn where the hell are you?" Sounded an angry Harry.
They looked at each other again and Louis gulped. Shit he thought.

"At school?" Zayn answered.
"No shit! What the hell is going on?"
"I don't understand what you're talking about." Zayn denied everything.
"Oh you don't? You fucking don't understand what I'm talking about! Give the phone to Louis!"
"What?" Zayn laughed nervously but it was obvious that it was forced. "Why do you assume that he is here?"

"Zayn I'm losing my fucking patience. Stop with the bullshit. I want to know what the hell is going on! You've been missing for half an hour and you're supposedly looking for Lou's phone...I heard his trembling voice before. Now cut the crap. Give the phone to Louis."
Louis grabbed the phone and cleared his throat.

"Hey love."
"Lou what's going on?" Harry said almost pleading.
Louis felt lots of emotions run through him as he heard Harry like that. He wanted to hug his baby. He felt the need to protect Harry even though he had made him feel like that.

"I'm sorry love I didn't tell you from the beginning. Nothing to worry about...um I can't tell you like that...um" he sighed. "Um I'll tell you as soon as I'll be able to come and find you..."
"Where are you?" Harry said serious.
"Um..." Louis thought for a moment to actually tell Harry where he was.

Harry grabbed Axel by his shirt and threw him on the wall. He started punching him angrily. Axel was bleeding and coughing, frowning in pain.
"Don't you fucking dare glance at him again! Or I swear I'll fucking kill you!" Harry said as he pushed Axel harsly on the wall holding him from his neck.

No nope. Not a good idea he thought.

"I'll tell you when I see you Haz. I'm sorry. Talk to you later."
Louis buried his face in his hands.
Zayn patted his shoulder.
"I did the best I could..." Louis said.
"I know Louis..."