Needing you

I dedicate this to becka117. Love ya.

Mood: Medicine (by Harry Styles)

They both got up and headed to the changing rooms. Louis needed to take a quick shower and change.
"Wow it smells amazing in here." Harry said sarcastically.
"What did you expect Harold?" Louis said as he took off his shoes.

"Well not that..." Harry said looking at some photos on the wall.
Louis approached to see himself.
"Oh...well we're a soccer team. What did you expect?" He walked to the shower and closed the door behind him.
"Well as I said, not that." Harry turned his gaze away.

Harry didn't think that all these guys here had probably seen Louis naked or almost naked. Until now. These were photos of the team during games, practices and just simple days in the showers and the changing room. Some of them were naked only covering their bodies with their hands, laughing. Others didn't bother to cover themselves at all. Louis wasn't there of course but he'd probably be soon.

Harry got angry at the thought. Angry? Harry wouldn't put it that way. He was thinking. This feeling was something new to him. What was it?
He felt like punching every single one who was able to see Louis naked or even fantasize him like that...he shooked his head. Was he jealous? He sighed. Of course he was...

The bathroom door opened again and Louis walked out, only a towel wrapped around his waist. Water drops still running down his back, neck and torso.
Harry gulped at the sight.
Louis raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Like what you see?"
Harry snapped out of it.
He run his fingers through his hair nervously and tried to control himself.
He looked around as Louis got dressed trying to distract himself.

Louis closed his locker dressed now and Harry walked closer to him.
Louis leaned on the locker looking at Harry.
Harry stopped in front of him and put his hands on the locker capturing Louis between them.
He looked at him with an endearing look. He licked his lips, not breaking the eye contact and leaned in to whisper to his ear.

"Tortured me enough for today don't you think? Louis felt Harry's hot breath against his neck.
"Hm maybe?" Louis said as he placed his hand on Harry's back and started moving it slowly up and down until his lower back.
Harry bit his neck, a moan escaping Louis' lips.

He smirked and started placing soft kisses at the spot.
Louis was now moving his hand more roughly and faster focusing on Harry's lower back.

Harry grabbed Louis' waist tightly as he started shucking his skin.
Louis grabbed Harry's back with his hands so tight that he made Harry moan on his neck. Harry pulled back and looked at Louis licking his lips.
He smirked and with no hesitation he attacked his lips placing his one hand on Louis' tight and pulling himself closer to him.

Louis shoved his tongue into Harry's mouth while moving his hand to his chest and feeling his abs.
They fought for dominance and Louis won. Harry moved his hand from Louis' waist to his pants. His fingers slightly touched Louis' cock teasingly.
Louis moved his hand to Harry's hair and grabbed them tightly. Harry's fingers slightly touched Louis' hard again making him moan.
"Har..Harry" he said pushing himself on him.

Harry pulled away to breathe for a second.
"Someone's impatient" was all he managed to say before Louis crushed his lips on Harry's again, his tongue  exploring his mouth.
Louis hand moved to grab Harry's ass.
Harry wrapped his hand around Louis' cock, making him moan loudly.
The kiss got rougher. Harry tightened his grip and made Louis go crazy.
Louis' hand moved to Harry's cock too. Harry was hard and Louis couldn't help but smirk, something that Harry always found a turn on so it didn't help the situation.

They continued kissing, Harry feeling Louis body with his one hand while still holding Louis' cock with the other. He broke the kiss and moved to Louis collarbone. Louis wrapped his legs around Harry's waist as he pulled him up grabbing his ass tightly.
Harry started placing kisses trying to find his sweet spot.

"Oh Harry...Fuck. Right there...oh god." Louis moaned loudly as Harry pushed Louis against the lockers.
Louis threw his head back in pleasure as Harry kept placing rough and sloppy kisses along his collarbone.

Suddenly they heard voices coming from outside and before they could even react someone was about to open the door.