Where do broken hearts go?

I dedicate this to queen5NewBrokenScene. Thanks for the support love.

Mood: Where do broken hearts go? (by One Direction)

Harry woke up feeling his eyes swollen. He was laying somewhere pretty comfy and warm, didn't seem like the floor. He opened his eyes and realized that he was on Ashton's bed.
He stood up and walked down.
It was really late. Ashton and Luke had slept on the couch. He closed the TV, grabbed his jacket and left.

He started walking. He closed his eyes enjoining the fresh air. It was cold but Harry didn't care. He walked until he reached the park. He continued walking looking around at the beautiful scenery. He was alone in an empty park, quite dark with only some light from a lamp every now and then. It was so peaceful yet mysterious. Harry didn't know where he was going. He just walked.
He closed his eyes again.

"Catch me!" Harry shouted as he run, reaching the park which was decorated with Christmas lights.
Louis laughted as he run chasing Harry.
"Run now that you can Styles!" he shouted.
"All I hear is empty words." Harry giggled.
"Catch me Lou" He said as he continued running through the park.

Where could Louis be now? Probably at his house Harry thought. But was it a good idea to go there? Could he explain? But what should he explain? What he did was...sick as Louis said.
He could explain why he did it though. He could. But that would mean telling Louis about his feelings...
Was he willing to do that?

"Your nose is red Rudolph." Louis said giggling.
Harry laughted.

Was he willing to tell Louis the truth just to explain his act and endanger their friendship? Harry facepalmed. He had already done that. He closed his eyes once again.
He knew what he wanted to do. He had decided months ago...

"Then you should do something to find out" Louis looked at Harry's green eyes, Harry was looking at Louis blue ones.
"I definitely should" he whispered.

...and it was finally the time.

================================

He was outside Louis' house. It was dark so he thought that Louis would probably be sleeping. It was 4 a.m. anyway. But Louis couldn't be sleeping after all that happened...could he?
He knocked on his door.
Noone answered.
He continued. He rang his doorbell too. Louis didn't answer.
Harry was sure that Louis wasn't in so he decided to leave and go back to Ashton's house and get his phone. Ne needed to call him. He needed to call the others. He needed to know where Louis was.

He reached Ashton's house and opened with the key he hides at the backyard. He walked in tiptoeing. Ashton and Luke were still sleeping on the couch. Luke moved closer to Ashton's chest and buried his head in his neck. He saw that Ashton had a voicemail and decided to check if it was Louis. It turned out that he was right.

"Ashton I'm going back to Doncaster. I wanted to inform you so that you won't be worried. I-"

Harry didn't need to hear the rest of the voicemail. Louis would probably be on his way to the airport now. He gulped.

He run his fingers through his hair looking at the door thinking.
"Oh hell" he mumbled and walked out again this time knowing where to.