"...It's me..."

Mood: Only angel (by Harry Styles)

They had been traveling for an hour. Harry was next to the window and he was really happy because he would be able to admire the view while sitting comfortably on his seat...he was so wrong.

Louis had squeezed him on the wall in an attempt to see clearly himself but he found the position really comfortable so he didn't bother to move again.

Harry was looking at the other passengers and the plane when he felt a hand slid down his shirt and move to his waist. He flinched at the sudden touch and his eyes met a smirking Louis.

"Lou babe what are you doing?" Harry asked.
"Me? Nothing." Louis said innocently.
He moved his hand under Harry's boxers squeezing his bum.
Harry let out a giggle as he flinched again.

"Stop it..." He chuckled.
"Stop what love?" Louis smirked and slowly moved his hand to Harry's stomach.
"You really should stop this though..." Harry looked down at Louis' hand under his shirt biting his lip.

"Or what?" He moved his hand down to Harry's boxers.
"This is not gonna end well..." Harry said as he run his fingers through his hair looking around nervously.
"Focus on me babe..." Louis said seductively.

He was looking at Harry with an endearing look and when their eyes met Harry couldn't help but gulp loudly.
"Relax..." Louis said and not breaking the eye contact moved his hand further down. His fingertips lightly touched Harry's cock.

"Seriously you have to stop." Harry said with a flushed face.
Louis fingertips touched Harry again and he closed his eyes biting his bottom lip.
"Or should I continue?" Louis whispered his hot breath against Harry's neck.

"No..." Harry mumbled.
Louis wrapped his fingers around Harry's hard and Harry let out a small moan.
Louis quickly pulled his hands away as a guy looked at them questionably.

"You always have to be loud..." Louis said as he crossed his arms.
"Oh I'm sorry..." Harry said sarcastically, "what were you thinking?"
"The exact same thing I'm thinking now..." Louis looked at him again licking his lips.

"Oh god...this isn't happening..." Harry looked at the ceiling. "I have to go to the bathroom..."
"What?" Louis gasped.
He immediately stood up and walked to the toilet.

Harry walked in and closed the door behind him. He sighed and unbuttoned his jeans. He took them completely off and as he was about to do the same with his boxers someone opened the door abruptly. He turned to the door surprised, covering himself.

Louis walked in and locked the door behind him.
"You didn't even lock?" He asked as he turned around.
"You first take off your jeans, not even locking the door and then you try to cover yourself?" He pointed out  sarcastically as soon as his eyes met Harry.

"You scared me..." Harry said relaxing.
Louis licked his lips, smirking and approached Harry. Which means that he took a step closer to him because airplane toilets are really small.

Harry took a step back meeting the wall.
"Oh why such a scared kitten Styles?" Louis said as he grabbed Harry's hands and pinned them on the wall.

"Someone needs to hold you back..." Harry said.
"Noone can hold me back..." Louis answered as he started kissing Harry's neck.
"Fuck..." Harry mumbled as he took a deep breath closing his eyes.

Louis kissed Harry slowly as he made his way to his collarbone, finding his sweet spot.
Harry grabbed Louis' shirt tightly as he tried his best to suspend his moans.

Louis' hands roamed Harry's body under his shirt. He pulled Harry's shirt out and Harry did the same with Louis'. Harry wrapped his hands around Louis' neck and kissed him passionately.

Their tongues met and Harry won this time their battle for dominance, his tongue vigorously exploring Louis' mouth. He felt Louis unbotton his pants and when they broke the kiss to breathe he threw them away.

Now they were both only in their boxers. For a moment they looked at each other breathing heavily and then their eyes locked. Louis pressed Harry against the wall again, his hands around Harry's thighs.

"I've always wanted to do this..." Louis said as Harry wrapped his arms around his neck.
"You're crazy..." Harry answered with his deep, raspy voice.

Their lips met once again and they kissed each other roughly, not able to get enough. They started removing each others boxers and then they kicked them away, not breaking their passionate kiss.

"You have lube?" Harry managed to say.
"Everything covered."
"I won't ask..."
"Don't." Louis smirked.

Louis turned Harry around and kissed his neck, grabbing his curls tightly.
Harry moaned as he felt Louis' breath against his skin. He could feel Louis' hard rubbing against his bum and he was going crazy.

Louis slid his hand down Harry's back while with his other hand covered Harry's mouth who let out a loud moan. He opened a small bottle with lube that he brought and pured some on his fingers and his cock.

He slid his hand further down and started making circles teasingly around Harry's hole. Harry was breathing heavily with his eyes closed. Louis' hand was still covering his mouth.

He felt Louis' finger enter him and his knees got weaker. He grabbed the counter next to him in an attempt to help himself. Louis moved his finger while sucking on Harry's neck. He quickly added a second finger and it didn't take long for the third finger to come.

"I- I want to feel you Lou. I'm ready..." Harry said weakly.
Louis pulled his fingers out and used his hands to move Harry's buttcheeks, as he slowly entered him.
Harry let out a moan and Louis was quick to cover Harry's mouth again.

He thrust completely in and kissed Harry's neck again. He pulled out and thrust in again harder.
"Oh god..." Harry said.
"It's not god babe it's me..." Louis said and kissed Harry's neck as he thrust in harder with a quicker pace.

"Say my name babe..." Louis said closing his eyes and moving his other hand, that wasn't covering Harry's mouth to his waist.
"Fuck Lou..." Harry mumbled as his chest met the wall again and again.

Louis moved his hand to Harry's cock and started palming him.
Harry was a mess but he was still flawless. His curls were resting on his sweaty forehead and his lips were swollen. Louis kissed his cheek as he thrust again harder.

"The sweaty look suits you" Louis smirked.
"Shut up..." Harry managed to say.
"I was just complementing you but-"
"FUCK" Harry moaned and Louis quickly covered his mouth.
"Shhh babe..."

Louis had just his his prostate and Harry felt his knees getting weaker as Louis thrust again and again.
"I'll come..." Harry said as Louis moved his hand up and down his cock. "I'll come now..."

"Me too..." Louis said breathlessly as he quickened the pace.
Harry came hard on Louis hand and the wall, moaning, causing Louis to come too inside him.

"I..." Harry said panting heavily.
Louis slowed down and eventually pulled away slowly, panting.
Harry was panting too, looking as he was about to fall down.

He turned around and Louis immediately kissed him softly.
He cupped his face and looked deeply into his eyes.
"I'm okay..." Harry said breathing heavily when he saw the worry in Louis' eyes.

"I guess we have some clean up to do..." Louis looked around.
"Ha yeah we do..." Harry chuckled. "Lots of clean up..."
Louis nodded.

Suddenly they heard someone knocking on the door.
"Occupiiied" Harry shouted immediately.
Louis started laughing.

"This isn't funny! We still have a whole flight ahead of us! What if-" Harry started.
"Relax everything's under control." Louis said and Harry rolled his eyes.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Harry walked back to his seat casually and sat down trying to play it cool.
After a couple of minutes Louis came back too and sat next to him.

The guy who was looking at them before focused his gaze on them again.
Harry turned to look outside hoping that he was clueless.

"Um Haz?" Louis said.
"What is it babe?" Harry looked at him worried.
"Um nevermind...you should sleep. You must be really tired." He petted his hair.
"Yeah I should..." Harry said and got more comfortable.