Boyfriend

Mood: Kiss you (by One Direction)

They stayed like that for a while, just looking each other and repeating what happened in their heads.
Harry casually reached for his phone.

Two missed calls from Nialler
One missed call from Lord payno

"Shit Lou we need to go." Harry said suddenly and got up abruptly.
Louis fell on the bed and turned to Harry confused.
"What the hell Haz?" he asked.
"C'mon we have to go." Harry said as he put on a pair of boxers and trousers.

"What are you doing what happened?" he stood up too and turned to the mirror to fix his fringe.
He was still wearing his uniform. Well the bottom piece. The other was somewhere on the floor.

"We have to go to yours." Harry said as he put on a shirt and threw one of his sweaters to Louis.
"Here put this on. Come on."He grabbed his phone and walked out of his bedroom.

Louis put it on feeling his heart beating fast. As the shirt slid down Louis was lost in his own world. A world in which the only thing that mattered was Harry. Harry. His boyfriend. His shirt smelled like him. He loved Harry's smell. He felt safe wearing Harry's shirt. He was in his own world and as he looked himself in the mirror he could see how he was blushing.

"Lou c'mon." Harry said as he walked in again.
"Wait I need to find my shoes and..." Louis sighed as he looked at the mirror. "Why are you in such a hurry Harry?" he smirked. "Get it cause your name is Harry?" Louis laughed softly.

Suddenly he felt two strong arms grab his thighs and lifting him up. Harry threw him on his shoulder and held him tight from his bum to support him.

"Hey! Put me down boyfriend!" Louis wined.
And even though he was in a hurry, Harry couldn't help but smile cheekily. Louis was the cutest boyfriend in the world.
"You are the cutest boyfriend!" Harry said as he grabbed with his other hand Louis' shoes and run downstairs.

"I'm not cute! I'm hot!" Louis said as he slapped Harry's ass that was lightly  swirling when Harry run.
"You are babe. Reaaally hot." Harry agreed.
"And I'm the King." Louis said.
"You are the King yes." Harry nodded softly.
"And you are a cupcake princess." Louis smirked.
"And I'm a cupcake princ- what?" Harry stopped and looked at Louis.

Louis put his hands on Harry's bum to help himself look up to Harry and turned his head.
"I thought you were agreeing with everything I said...no?"
"I just need to get us to your house." Harry said and started walking again. He was lucky that they all lived around college.

Louis looked down again and sighed.
"I don't understand." He pouted.
"Well you will now." Harry said as he placed Louis down.
Louis fixed his shirt or Harry's shirt, well he wasn't giving it back soo his shirt, and opened the door.

"You are really weird someti-"
"Surpriiiise" They all shouted and Niall run to embrace him.
Harry closed the door and smiled as he run his fingers through his fringe.
"What the hell?" Louis looked around him as he hugged Niall back.

"Congrats Loulou!" Liam said smiling.
"Louis Tomlinson the new leader of the soccer team. Who would have thought?" Ashton laughed as Luke took away from him his beer rolling his eyes.
"Don't mind him Tommo. He's drunk." Michael explained.
"I'm n-not!" he exclaimed.

"What took you so long?" Niall asked Harry.
"Oh um I...the...yeah." Harry nodded.
"Wow. That's beautiful Harry." Zayn said sarcastically.
Harry moved behind Louis and whispered,
"Should I tell them?"
"I mean...only if you want to..." Louis said in an apologetic tone.

"Come sit." Calum said and they all sat down except from Harry and Louis.
As Louis was about to take a sit next to Niall, Harry took his hand on his own and led him to the centre of the living room.

"Close your eyes babe." He said.
"More surprises?" Louis asked as he closed his eyes.
"Yeah."

Niall walked in holding a large cake.
They all gathered around.
"Open them babe." Harry said receiving some confused looks from everyone except Niall and Zayn.

Louis opened his eyes and a smile automatically formed on his lips.
"Wow guys that's..."
"Tasty!" Niall said and the others laughed.
"Louis is tastier anyway so..." Harry smirked and leaned in to kiss Louis.

Louis grinned and leaned in to.
"Congrats Lou." Harry said as their lips touched.
He couldn't be happier. Harry was his boyfriend. Harry loved him. He capped his face kissing him passionately.

They pulled away smiling.
"What...?" Calum said.
"They'll explain later" Niall said. "Now we eat." Luke laughed and grabbed some plates.
Zayn smirked as Liam looked at him stunted.