(38) The Hell

Dark's POV
Everyone went to their separate rooms except for CP/n who stayed in the living room lost in thought. I didn't bother her, it looks like she has same answers to solve the big mystery behind this war. I left her in there and went to my own room instead. I fell down on my bed ready to sleep.

"Child wake up"

I growl "What is it Slender?" I said annoyed.

"You have a new mission evolving  being spy for us."  I got up and look at him.

"Now? Can't I just get some rest Slender."

"Sorry my child but there is no time to waste. You will go with Nina." My soul wake up after hearing her name.

"Nina..the killer!!" I yelled

"What's up Dark. Miss me?" she said appearing out of no where! She then hug tightly. I push her off me already annoyed. Let's just say we both don't have a best past in out life.

"Came on Darkie. You always love my hug." she whined. I stayed away from her and look at Slender with 'Are-you-serious-' look.

"You two better get ready. Leave after you get yourself up." and left.

"Ready for fun hon bun"

'Noooo!'

I know I shouldn't be doing this but right now I'm a total tangled up. I was stuck tangled in the vines and Nina didn't notice me and just walk pass me. I throw something to her directly at her head making her pass out. Now I'm going to wait for her to wake up! Jezz.

What really happen is that...

Author's POV
Both Dark and Nina was done picking themself up and directly went out. Dark walk straight without stopping with Nina followed behind trying to keep up with him.

"Could you please stop ignoring me Dark. Look, what ever happen in out past I totally regret it. So please forgive me." she said still trying to keep up with him.

"Nina, I don't want you alright! So shut the f*** up will yah! And let's get this mission over with." Dark said.

Nina's felt heartbroken knowing they will never be them again. She totally didn't mean to hurt him after Dark seeing her with another boy, both are naked. She stop at her tracks and stand still. Dark notice it and speak.

"What now" he said ready to punch someone if she always make they slow down.

"Are you that mad at me Dark? I always regret what happen that day."

"Nina please we can talk about what you feel. Right now we have a very important mission to do." and continue walking. He didn't bother to look back as he didn't know he trip on a vine and fall head first making him close his eyes. He waited for impact and open his eyes to see he fall off and tangled with a lot of vines. Nina didn't see him and walk pass him. Dark call of her but loss for words. He knew she wouldn't listen so he throw a rock that he reach out and throw it to her directly at his head hard making her to lass out.

Dark's POV
Now what?! I have no time to be all tangled up waiting for sleeping beauty there to wake up!

I tried to reach for my weapon but couldn't that was always stuck with the vines. "Came onnn! Just few more." I said and grab it. "Finally!" I said successfully. I was about to cut the vines off me when I fell only to be caught but Nina. His Ex.

"Without me you could be tangled up in there for a pretty long time." she said and and let me off her arms. "Sorry for actions earlier. I was happy that you and I can hang out... as friends" she said and walk straight. I followed her as we maded into two two twisted tree.