(27) DAY 1 pt. 1

Note: Readers POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Never enough, never, never. Never enough-🎶"

I heard my phone played. I dismiss it and got up. "Time to start the mission!" I quickly went to my bag picking up my new battle clothes and went to the bathroom taking a cold bath. "The temperature here is really a warm one."

~~ TimeSkip ~~
I took my mask inside my bad and headed to LJ's room.

Knock Knock Knock

"LJ wake up! It's time to go!" I yelled banging on his door. I heard his bed and footstep coming closer to the door. The door open revealing LJ with no upper clothes seeing his bare skin. I started to doze off just seeing his muscular body.

Click

"Hello?" he snap me back. I felt myself tense up and that's it really that warm in here of this is just me getting warm out? "You there?"

"Ahh yeah. Get ready. The sun is almost to go up" I said and left going to the small kitchen and make breakfast. 'Maybe I will just going to cook eggs and bacon. We don't have enough food anyway' I get them and started to cook it. While doing this I could heard footstep going near the kitchen.

"What's that loveable smell?" LJ ask. I knew LJ followed the smell cuz he ask "You cook?" I simply smiled and answered "yes". I then continue to cook our breakfast and handed the plate to him with now cooked food.

"Here. Place this on the table. We can't go with a empty stomach" I said. I can see he place them on the table. I clean up my mess and join him.

"This good. Better than Slendy" he said and started to get some more. I laugh "Nah. Slender cooking is better than mine" I said. "Well mine is not. Yours is to good and delicious" he said. I blush a tint pink and continue eating.

After eating and cleaning the dishes we use we both headed out.

"Were are we going?" he ask.

"Somewhere in this forest" I said and continue to search. Me and LJ didn't speak the entire time we search which was comfortable. I really like the smell of the forest. The cold breeze. The wild animals that is roaming around spying on their next prey. It's more beautiful when the sun reach the forest. Few sun rays hit the ground as others was covered by the leaves of the trees. Wonderful sight to see.

"How do we know where to found her?" LJ ask. I put on my mask that me and Helen did decorating it and get the file from the bag. LJ was looking at me with a new expression showing in her face. "What's with the mask? You look like a girl Masky now" I punch him on the shoulder. "Joke! I was joking. But seriously. What's with the mask?"

"For not be identify. Remember that we are not in our country. People go here and chop woods if they have a permit to the government to do it. So better be careful" I said. I hand him the file that describe her.

"This is not from Slender-"

"He don't know what she look like. I just describe her to him. So I made this file explain everything I knew about her" I said. He look at me before reading the file.

"So we must find the closes city here" LJ said.

"Yep. That is her next target" I said. I've been studying here through the news. Her pattern of killing was kinda weird. She only go to less than 5 towns a mouth and go on cities for any special occasion to go killing. Minutes turn to hours. I can't walk much any further.

"I think we need to get a few rest first" LJ said. We walk a few more miles before we reach a clearing. I sit down under a tree to for shade and took of my mask for the cold air touch my face. I lay down on the ground and saw the sun almost at the top. I guess we better hurry.