(35) Welcome Back!

Author's POV
You headed out EJ's room and headed to Dr. smiley to see LJ is already there all patch up. You head in.

"CP/n!" LJ said and went towards you. You arch in pain making you fall down with LJ. Dr. Smiley went saw what happened and helped you both to stand up.

"Thanks." You said and went to take a sit. Smiley then started to clean your wounds and patch up the ripped skin. You held the pain and try not to move to much.

"What happened to both of you? You two just disappeared." Dr. Smiley ask two of you.

"Slender take me in a mission to find the new pasta. He told me that he will keep it a secret to any of you except for LJ who was listening from the otherside listening. I meet him at a restaurant where I took a quick rest..." as you told your story Dr. Smiley listening to every word you said at the same time carefully patching your skin.

"...Then we teleport us here. I took Danny also known as The Shadow Speaker to EJ to take care off." you ended with a sigh of relief that you already finish your mission. Dr. Smiley then finish patching you and told you to take it easy for the time being. You thanks him and headed out with LJ behind you.

"So... you can take a rest for now." he said breaking the silent between you two. You nod and headed to the couch and site down feeling tired. You let your eyes close ready for a peaceful sleep.

"CP/NN!!" You joined up from what you called 'Sleep' from the loud called for you. "Where have you been!?! Me and Sally thought you were dead!!" Lazari yelled and started crying. You felt guilty for leaving without no one in the mansion know you where gone.
"CP/n we miss you. A lot" Sally said and started crying. You felt crying to and hug them.

"I miss you two to." You said and hug them more tightly. "Sorry for leaving you guys like that. I promise to never do it again." You started to cry to. You carry both Lazari and Sally and headed out the mansion. "You two wanted to play a game of hide-n'-seek?"

"Yess!" they both said. You smiled and get them down. You wipe there tears away as for you to. "Who's going to be it?" ask Lazari.

"I'll be. You two hide, cause you two have only 10 seconds to hide." You said as they went running away finding there hiding spot. You laugh and started to cover your eyes, you started counting.

While you where counting Sally went climbing a tree and hid behind the leaves as for Lazari. She was running around finding a perfect spot to hid. 'Where should I go to hide?' she then started to find a small place in a hole in a tree a bit far from you and Sally. She cover her mouth from laughing.

"Ready or not, here I came!" you yelled making the whole forest to here and started searching for Sally and Lazari. You started walking looking for any signs for Sally or Lazari.

"Haha" you heard a quite laugh. You headed north and saw a tree leaves moving. You headed up the tree and saw Sally hiding trying not to laugh to loud. Thanks to your cat ears you find Sally. You sneak behind her and snake your hand on Sally's shoulder making her to flinch.

"Found you." You whispered to her ear making her to a high pitch scream. "Pfft...ahaha!" you laugh at her reaction making her to be angry.

"CP/nnn." She whined. She saw you laughing and she started to laugh to.

"That was the hilarious thing I ever heard since I get back!" you said while laughing. You pick up Sally and headed down. "Do you know where Lazari is?" She shook her head no. You grab Sally hand and head off to find Lazari.

After 15 minutes pass you found Lazari and headed back inside the mansion. "That was fun!" yelled Lazari. "Ahaha sure was! Can we do it again? Pleaseee."

You giggle. "Sure can. But later alright." They smile and hug you. "Welcome back Y/n" they both said and headed to their rooms.

"Ahhhh!!" a loud girlish scream was heard everywhere inside the mansion. You quickly went upstairs remembering leaving Danny with EJ. When you made to EJ's room you saw all the creepypasta was there. You push them aside and saw Danny in the corner all badage up with EJ and Dr. Smiley trying to make her to calm down.

"Stay away from me! You monsters!!" she yelled backing away but hit her back against the wall. "One more step and I'll going to kill you both!"

EJ and Dr. Smiley don't know what to do and hoping some miracle will happened. "Where's Y/n!! Tell me where you hide Y/n! Did you hurt her? Possibly kill her cause so I'll going to reap you all up! " she ordered.

"I told you we didn't kill her or hurt her. So calm down and will talk about this." EJ said. You gained your strength and yelled stop making all of them to look at you.

"Y/n! Your ok! Where am I? Who's this people!" Danny said. You sigh and headed to her.

"I'll explain everything but first this is EJ and that is Dr. Smiley. The people over there are my family. We are the creepypasta like I told you remember." In fact Danny can't remember from to much blood loss. She shook her head. You sigh knowing you have a lot of more explaining to do. You help her out and went inside Slender's office. Without knocking you open the door to see Slender and Offender talking.

"Could she made it?"

"The war started few more days. It's up to her."

"So..Hi CP/n..." said Offender and started talking to Slender, he soon realize you where inside making him to be surprise. "CP/n your here! How's was your mission?" Offender said slightly embarrassed and look away from you.

"Not that bad and not to good. 50 50." You said. You can see Slender looking at you and Danny. "Oh um..this is Danny also known as The Shadow Speaker. Shadow this is Slender out boss." you explained.

"Hi." she said shyly.

"Welcome child to my brother's mansion. This is Offenderman and  I am Slenderman. We are the creepypasta who's group are killers." Slender explained. You two sit down as Slender told Danny everything she must known if she agreed to join the Creepypasta to fought against Zalgo and his army of demons.

"That's all? If I refuse I will be killed if I agree I'll be one of you for my whole life?" she ask. Slender nod.  "Then I'm in. Like there will be a place for me outside." Slender then dismiss you two and you both then went inside your room.

"This is my room. You can sleep here with me. There is a lot of space here." she went on the bed and sited. You went beside her. There was now this awkward silent between you two.

"Why are you doing this?" she then started. "Why do you think I can help you guys to defeat the kind of hell? I'm not to powerful if I'm not in the dark. My power drains when I was out in the heat."

"Wait, you came tell me that you only go outside your house when it's night?! Don't people became suspicious of you just going out at night?" you ask confuse.

"All I can say was, they all think I died in a accident. There was a car crash happened a few weeks ago. I was inside and the break kinda get loss and it's raining making the road slippery. My car soon started to get out of control making it spin and hit a light post. I wake up to see pure blackness..." then she stop. You waited for her to continue. "What happened next?" you ask curiously. "...I don't know, the next thing I knew after seeing pure blackness I felt hungry for killing. I first started killing my parents then my other family member." You hug her even though she doesn't look so sad you felt she needed it.

"You need rest. It was a long day for you and I." she layed down next to you on the bed and started to fall asleep. You cover both of you with a warm blanket.

"Night friend."