(37) Haileys

After Liu defeated the three headed snake our next target was Hailey. When we reach her she was just standing there and saw that Shadow was on the ground.

'Oh no.'

"What's happening? Why is Shadow on the ground?!" ask Liu

"Shadow get her energy when it was dark. With that light she's all weak! We have to do something" I said as Liu grab my hand.

"Follow my lead." he said. I followed Liu to a group of demons. "Hey Demons! Want us" Liu said waving his hands in the air getting their attention. "What are you doing?!" he just continue to get their attention when one of the demons saw us.

"THERE!" said one of the demons said as they all dash towards as. Liu pulled me and run towards Hailey's direction.

"Ohhh.." I run with Liu towards Hailey's direction with a group of demons on our tail. I turn onto my cat form and run ahead. Liu then speed up. We stop almost to Hailey's spot. We waited for the demons to catch up. They were now in sight speeding up. They saw us and started to speed up a bit. We waited until they are close enough and dodge them moving to the side making them unable to stop form the speed they gather hitting Hailey as the light disappeared making Shadow to got up. She then disappeared to the shadow and appeared next to me making me jump a little.

"Good plan guys. I'll be a gonna if it weren't for you two. That's what I called no one fight alone." she said.

"Get off you demons on me!!!" Hailey yelled as she was under from all those demons.

"Sorry your highest." said one demon making me confuse.

"Aren't calling a highest means your going to be next in the throne?" I ask still in my cat form.

"Yeah. Zalgo must know something. If Hailey was the next in throne for the Queen why are we even figthing?" Liu ask. We three both agreed and must find Zalgo for answers for now we have a battle between demons.

"Heads up!!" Shadow said. We saw flying arrows. We take cover under a tree while Shadow dodge them using her shadow swords.

"What the f*** that came from!?!" I yelled. I look at the flying arrows to see more of them falling down. I uses my tail to grip on one of the branch of the tree and boost myself up to the top of the branch. I climb up and saw Hailey in a tree with a bow and arrow.

"Guys is Hailey there?" I yelled down.

"Yes! Why?" ask Liu.

"That's impossible. She is in a top of the tree with a bow and arrow!" I yelled and jump down. I went back to myself original self. "Somethings not right. I can feel it."

"Me too. There is no way Hailey went back here at a short amount of time." Shadow said still dodging the arrows.

"And there is no way there was two Hailey at the same time in the same place!" Liu said.

"We have to go. Now!" I said. Both Liu and Shadow followed me as we attack few demons on out path. "We need to find Slender and get Zalgo to know what's going on"

We stop at the center where the Slender brothers are fighting each other.

"Trender stop this nonsense. How are you became like this!" Said Offender as he fight Trender.

Splendor was fighting Slenderman and Zalgo was no where to be found. "We need to help them" I said. We run towards them. I went to help Offender while Liu and Shadow help Slender.

"Y/n!-"

"No time to talk Offender. Something is not right around here!" I yelled and run towards Trender. I dodge his tendrils but got hit by the last one sending me back at Offender side. "Offender trow me towards him!" I ordered.