(20) Crying?

Your POV
I woke us by the sun shining in my eyes. I open my eyes and stand up. Straighting my body making my bones make noise making it so relaxing. I went down stairs and saw few of the pasta are either on the couch, in the kitchen eating, or still sleeping. We did have a big day yesterday. I smiled remembering what happened yesterday. How they feel about me. For me being their for them.

"Good morning CP/n. How's your sleep?" Jane said

"Good morning Jane. I slept well. Thanks for asking" I said and headed to the kitchen to get some food. Which reminds that we don't have food.

~~ Flashback ~~  
"Well jezz Y/n. You seems anger today. What's up with your emotion?" Herobrine ask floating

"WHAT THE F****!!" Jeff yelled from the kitchen. "We don't have food!!"

"Well this is just great! Now we don't have food!! We will all die by starvation!"

"Alright CP/n you need to go get some rest. Your acting all grumpy" Jane said standing in front of me with both of her hands in her hips

"F***as*****. I am not even tired!" I think she had enough with me as she drag me by my feet up and toss mr at her back.

"Put me down Jane! I am not tired!" I said puching her back. Which is isn't working

~~ Flashback end ~~
"Right" I look around the kitchen to see Masky and Hoddie eating a plate of cheesecake. Wonder were they got that?

"Hey Masky, Hoddie. How was your breakfast?" I ask kindly sitting next to Masky

"It's alright. Not to yucky like the first one we found" Masky said

"Hmm? What do you mean?" he pointed at the trash can to smell a disgusted food that is already rotten. Yuk. "Alright? Were did you found that?"

"Somewhere here. We just went looking around the kitchen until we found this" he said. I thanks him and started looking. So far I haven't found anything... yet there should be a near mall here. I could just buy a foods and new clothes. Better ask for Slender permission first. I walk out the kitchen going upstairs going door to door until I heard crying in one of them. I went closer to the door to hear someone was crying. Slender?

"I am so sorry Trender, Splender. I should have done anything so you two wouldn't been be capture"

"Don't worry. They are strong. Beside we can make a plan to get them back. We have the creepypasta with us. Zalgo minions have no chance of winning" someone said sounded like... Offender?

"Offender. Someone's on the door" F***. Then the door open revealing Offender on the other side of the door

"Yes?" he ask

"I-well... can I talk to  Slender?" I ask. He took a few sec before letting me in. I thanks him and went inside. I walk beside Slender seeing him more weaker than yesterday.

"Hey Slender. How are you today?" I know, I know. What kind of question is that if I already know he is NOT Ok!

"Fine. I guess" he said. I felt sad for him. I never felt what he is felling cause I have no sister nor even brother. But I know how pain felt when someone loss his/her love ones. One: I can't imagine if I loss Sally. Two: Loss my loves ones like the creepypasta. I hug him thinking that it would work helping him calm down a bit. I can sense he tense up but relax after.

I felt two long arms wrap around me. Looking, I saw Slender hugging back

"Sorry you loss your brothers. I didn't do anything to help you" I said sadness in my voice

"It's fine CP/n. You don't need to say sorry. You didn't do anything wrong" he said

"Hey can't I give a hug" Offender said jokingly. I laugh and gesture him to came closer. He came closer and I gave both of them a tight hug.

"Thank you" I said quietly and before breaking the hug. "Slender I think I have a perfect plan to stop this war once and for all but before anything else we needed someone" he 'look' at me, more like a confuse 'look' on his face. Same as Offender

"I have known someone that can help us. But first you two get out of the room and take a fresh air to refresh both of your minds. Also take a bath. You two stink" I said swaying my hand near my nose making them laugh. I laugh along and headed out to get to my room. Grabbing the door knob seeing Smile dog on my bed sleeping. "Aww~ cute!" I whispered not wanting to wake him up. I sit on the cold floor thinking. Then...

'Ahh! I forgot to ask permission to go out for shopping!' I thought but I felt sleepy thinking that I will just going to ask him later. I went to my bed tucked myself in feeling smile dog beside me making it more comfortable. I smiled and kiss his head before shutting my eyes as I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it was short. I know it is short but I am having a hard time thinking what to write next. So I needed your help, fellow readers, to make for the next chapter. That's all. Bye lovelies💓💓💓 Share, Vote, and Comment. Till next time