(23) Joining with me

It's already 4:00 am in the morning. I just heard the door of the mansion burst open. Transforming myself a cat a went out of my room to check who was on the door.

Hinding behind objects on the living room I found myself seeing the front door close and everyone was on the living room all covered with blood.

"That was great Sally. You made your new record. What was that score again?" Jane ask

"I got 10 kills before 4:00 miss Jane!" Sally said happily. She then carried in the arm by Nina.

"That's our Sally" she said hugging her.

"Hey Darkie. Wanna play Mario Cart with Lost Silver and me?" ask Ben

"You always pick the games. Why can't I choose the game?" ask Dark Link that somehow Ben called him Darkie which was kind a cute nickname for him.

"You three better not be noisy or else your time on games is all up!" warned Clockwork giving them a serious face. They three smile nervously making me laugh quietly.

"Did you guys hear that?" did Grinny just heard me?!

"Hear what?" ask Lazari who was just turning herself back on her usual form.

"I just heard someone laugh. Or maybe it's just the wind?" unsure he started looking around the living room as his ears moving finding the sound.   

"Came on Grinny. Everyone was here except for Slenderman, Offenderman, and CP/n" said Smile dog turning himself in his human form. My face started to heat up. That was the first time I ever saw him sift in his human form. I didn't even notice him when we went shopping.

"Talking about CP/n. Why didn't she join us?" ask Dark

"Earlier she was in my room with me. I was helping her on the mask she bought and said she will be using it in her killing spree tonight" Helen said taking of his mask.

"Then where is she?" ask Masky

"I see all of you are all back. Go to your room and take a rest" Slenderman said and disappear.

"Guess it's bed time. Came on Sally and Lazari. I am tucking you both in bed this time" Lulu said and they three headed to Sally and Lazari's room.

"Alright everyone nighty night" said Pinkamena and she headed to their own direction. Everyone else went to their different direction except for Ben, Lost Silver, and Dark Link who was on the living room playing.

"I am gonna WIN!" Ben said

"Na ah! I am!" said Dark Link. Lost Silver was their watching them when he turn his head to me.

"Hey CP/n" he said making Ben look at Lost Silver then at the direction he was looking.

"Ha! Beat that Ben, I WIN!!" Dark Link said throwing the controller hitting Ben on the head.

"What the F*** Dark! You cheated!" Ben yelled

"Like when did I cheated. You are  just jealous of me. Admitted Benny boy, I am the winner and your the sore loser" Dark Link said making Ben face turn red in anger and pounce on Dark Link. 'I can't go here. They will see me'

"Hey CP/n" making me jump from my hiding place. "What are you doing here in your cat form?" ask Lost Silver.

"I-er.. catching a mouse. Now I had to go. Bye!" I said and started running back to my room and lock the door.

'Now where can I- Oh' I look at the clock that was attach on the wall. "4:29 am". I started getting my stuff and open the window. I was 12 feet high. I close my eyes and took a deep breath. 'I got this. I am doing this for many years' Then I jump off my window with a perfect landing as my feet touch the ground.

"Still got it" I said to myself. I told Slender I will be going on my way as he wish me luck and he and Offenderman will be telling the pasta I will be out for a few days.

I look one more time on the mansion before heading on my way through the forest. I turn on the GPS on my phone and followed the direction to the airport.

1 hour later...
I've been walking a hour and I am still not in the airport. I tied my hoodie on my hips hiding my tail and a cap for the ear. I was in a small town looking anything that I can take a rest for awhile. Still walking I started to fell someone was following be behind. I look back to see a man. He was looking down. He was wearing a black converse, black pants, black leather jacket was tied at his hip, white shirt and a short messy black hair. 'This guy really like the color black.'I stop walking as he was too.

'Is this man following me?' I question myself. I started walking again not bothering the man. I keep on walking and took a left to see a restaurant. I didn't eat breakfast this morning making me super hungry. I am not a fan of human foods but they are still delicious since they will be only serving human food.

I went in and take a table for one. I look at the menu that and waitress gave to me. Then I heard a 'Click' sound. I look at the door to see the man that was following me. I hid my face deeper on the menu not wanting the man to recognize me. He took a single table near my table and went looking through the menu.

"Mam can I take your order?" I was surprise and saw the waitress earlier with a pad and a pencil.

"Can I have (Y/o) (Your order)." After saying my order as she write in down she gave me a sweet smile and headed of. The man was looking at me in my corner of my eye. When I look at him he went back at the menu. 'Diffenetly he was watching me'

"Here's your order mam. Enjoy" my food was serve and I started eating it. Their dish was delicious. But Slenderman cooking is munch tastier than this. I was eating my food when my phone started to vibrate. I grab my phone on my pocket and saw a new message by LJ.

"Hey CP/N. How are you?" he ask.

"Great" I replied back. He is nice to message me.

"Awesome. Slenderman said you are out and coming back for a few days. How was it?" he ask

"Strange but in a good way" I replied back.

"How strange gumdrop?" calling me gumdrop as a nickname making me smile.

"A little bit. This man was always following me around in town. He keep on looking at me when I am not looking" I said

"Is that so? Are you creeping out yet. If so tell me" he said

"Nah. I am strong. Strong as stell" I replied.

"Yeah I can see that. Texting in your phone while eating at the restaurant" he replied back. Making me confuse. How did he knew I was eating?

"Yeah call me back" he said then he is not replying anymore. I reread the message for three times. I didn't say anything about eating in a restaurant. I ask myself inside my head.

"How are you gumdrop?" that voice. No, it couldn't be? I look behind me to see the man earlier only now I can see his face. It was LJ!

"Hey CP-" I cover his month before he said my name.

"My name is Y/n not CP/n" I whispered.

"Sorry about that." he said sorry.

"It's alright" I said. "So how came your here. Didn't you just in the mansion" I ask

"Not really. I was listening at the meeting outside the office door. I saw you jump off the window where I thought you died after you hit the ground" he said then started hugging me.

"There there. So how did you know I was here?"

"Easy. I turn myself human and started following you."