(31) DAY 2 part. 1

No one POV
You wake up in the middle of night finding yourself on a bed. You were covered with bandages everywhere your body making you hiss in pain. You don't remember anything but the time you wake up. You try to remember everything but it only makes your head hurt.

"Hello?" you knew no one will answer but you tried it anyway. No one answered as you thought. You get up from the comfy blue bed and look around. "Does this makes any weirder?" you said to yourself seeing a letter on the side table that the writing uses blood. "Gross" but you read it anyway.

Dear Friend,

I know you wouldn't going to remember anything but don't worry. Your past is better to be forgotten. I had your partner in my hands. His all tired up. Don't worry his fine...you have one more day and a night before your time is up. You better act fast friend. Cause I know who you work for.

P.S: My friend, you will be like me.

Signed,
your childhood friend

Your POV
'Who's my partner? Do I have a partner? What the heck I am saying I don't even know if I have a job?! Do I? Seems like it, it said on the letter that who ever wrote this knows who I work for. Wait friend? Do I have any friend?' Arrggg!

"Why can't a remember anything?!! What's on my past? Who wrote this? Who's my friend? Why I am here?" many, many question flowing in my mind. I also have one day to what?! This is so frustrating!

'I need to stop this. First I need to get out of here.' I fold the letter and put it on my pocket and headed to the door. "Please be open". I grab the door knob and wishing it would open. My luck, the door open! Yesss!

I walk out the room to a long wide hallway with many doors next to mine and others. I started walking finding answers on my questions. I walk, passing doors and quietly not steeping on the squeaky wooden floor. I ended up on a large window with blood.

"What the..." I touch the bloody window "it's fresh." I then felt cold and sent shivered on my spine. Someone must have been here. It's impossible to have a bloody window if there was no one here. I continue my search through the long wide hallways. "Is this hallway every going to end!" speaking of a long wide hallway I finally reach a staircase. "Thank God!" and quickly went down.

I reach another floor but this time it's more dark and it's messy. Blood are everywhere! "Where the heck am I?! Is this a home of killers that don't clean! Disgusting!" and went down another floor leading to a garden. Seriously?! A garden! I walk in the garden admiring the yellow flowers. They smell refreshing and pleasant to the smell. I took one and went straight.

"Another door!" I yelled in annoyed "If I saw another door I will kick them open making them break a wall!" Heading in making my eyes went wide. There was a giant fountain in the middle of the room! With food everyone the room.

Groowwlll~~

"Guess am hungry" and went in for hunger is taking over me. I took several different food and started eating them. I think my taste buds is going to explode! This food is awesomely delicious! Yum!!

'This could be one of the day I wouldn't forget! Maybe this will be my first and favorite day I had. I don't even know if I have a wonderful day in my pass life. Neh, I don't care" I continue to eat the delicious food.

No one POV
"CP/n!!" yelled LJ in a room. He was tied up in a iron pole. Both hands and feet are tied up tightly.

"Does whiny clown felt sad for her" said Danny mocking him. LJ started to talk to you again and again "you know she can't hear you right."