(25) A mission to start

LJ and I wake up from the pilot said we are landing. I buckel my seatbelt so as LJ just to be safe. The plane went down making my ears to hurt by the force that we are going down.

"Argh" I wince in pain that my ear started to hurt.

"Here" LJ gave me a gum. I didn't not hesitate and unwrap the gum and I started to chew it. The pain was not that painful than before but it was still there. When the plane started to land and it stop by it touch the ground I relief that the pain soon be stop any minute.

"Hey LJ how did you know I needed a gum?"

"I just though of it. For a cat ears like yours, you totally needed one. I bought this at our last stop over" He said. He maybe a monochrome clown but he is smart and still like playing hard to get. Kid stuff mostly he likes.

We both headed down and waited for my stuff. Which reminds me. How about LJ stuff? Did he pack his clothes and things he will be using? Or he had it already and only waiting for it I just didn't see him holding it?

"Hey LJ may I ask. How about your stuffs? Your things that you will be using for the mission. Since your my partner for this one"

"I don't need bag to carry them all day. Just a snap of a finger and boom. There here" He demonstrate it to me. He snap his finger and appeared a phone on his hand.

"Welp. Alright. Came on!" I said. I grab my bag that the kind sir gave it to me. I drag LJ outside the airport into a tree and started climbing it.

"What are we going in here?" He ask. I place my bag on LJ's lap and turn myself a cat.

"You hold my bag. Meet me at the nearest forest here. Here, use this. It will help you find your way" handing him the GPS I use when I leave the mansion.

"How about you?" He ask. I totally forgot. I use my paw and open my bag. I look through my things and grab a f/c collar. I turn myself back into a human and put in on.

"This will help me find my way. You go ahead. I will be there when I'm done meeting someone" I said turn myself back into a cat. The collar to change it's size. "Turn yourself human. You don't want to be caught again" I said and smiled. Not wanting to hear what he will be saying as I jump of the tree heading somewhere no one will know.

LJ's POV
CP/n left before I ask another question. I saw her running away from where I am sitting as she went out. I don't even know where am I. Going down the tree with my human form and look up. I saw a flag with blue on the top, red on the bottom, a big white triangle on the left side of the flag. The triangle has a sun on the middle and tree star on each point of the triangle of the flag.The flag of the America next to it.

"I just shrug it off wanting to help CP/n on her mission not look at flags and know what country did we just landed to. Turning on the GPS and taking CP/n bag I followed the direction that the GPS telling me to the nearest forest which was going to make me weeks of going there by feet but teleportation wouldn't be. What harm would it be? I started to walk inside a bathroom. Lucky for me there was no one inside. I look again at the GPS where is exactly is the location of the forest. After seeing what location is it I teleport there with no problem at all.

"That was easy that I thought" looking around there was no one in sight. Looking at the forest was kinda nice. All I have to do is to wait for her. Wonder how will she get her before night time?

Back to you POV
Running going to the direction of the forest where I am going to meet Jack. I just finish doing my business with Max. One of my friend who lived here. He told me everything I needed to know. He lived near the airport so I had no problem with that.

All I have to do is to get to LJ before the sun set. Which take awhile.

'Child. How was your mission?' ask Slender

'Great. All I have to do was to get to LJ before sun set which take awhile'

'Alright child. I will teleport you there'

'How?' I stop running when all of the sudden my head started to hurt. I close my eyes tightly as I felt dizzy. I felt the world is spinning around me making me sick.

"CP/n!" I heard my name being called. I open my eyes and saw LJ beside me. I touch my head from civil headache.

"What happened?" I said dizzy. I try to stand up but failed.

"How should I know. I was just waiting for you to arrive when I heard someone fell." He explained

'Sorry child. But you must go now. I will let you two go in this mission for only in 3 days starting tomorrow. Good luck'

"Alright Slendy" I manage to say. LJ look confuse but got the point in a sec. He help me stand up.

"Came on. You need some rest gumdrop" he said. Everytime he go on good mood he always give me nicknames which was totally sweet of him. Like literally sweet. (You got the point of my pun or joke? No. Ok)

Few seconds of standing I finally got back to normal. We both head inside the forest and look for a place to stay.

"Where are we going to stay? It seems like we are just going on circle" LJ said

"Somewhere. Max told me just go straight and there will be a small cabin there which was belong to the tribe that live near here but left after a strom hit this country on 2014.

"Who's Max?" He ask. Good question there LJ.

"Max is one of my friend before he and his family decided to move exactly the country where the new pasta were looking for move in. Max is kinda a ghost that hunted the airport there" I said

"How did you know his a ghost if you two haven't seen each other in years?"

"When we are in the plane I got a dream that I was talking to someone. A figure that is familiar to me. We were talking at the airport."

"You thought it was real?" He said

"Well..yeah. Slender believe in my dream. Remember when I was in a coma for 4 months and had a dream about Zalgo?"

"Yeah. I remember that. It was one of the scaries days we all had been. You were screaming every night. Talking loudly and saying "Stop" or "Zalgo" everytime" he said making me shivered. It's that my actions? I felt really embarrassed about it now.

We were walking for about a hour when we finally made it to the cabin. We went in and it wasn't that bad. A few cleaning here and there.

"Nice" Said LJ who snap his finger and everything is clean. Or it can do that too. I explore the cabin and found two spare room. I went inside the other room where I place my stuff that LJ gave me a hour ago. Unpacking my stuff and headed to LJ to came up with a plan to get the mission started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All I can say is Happy New Year's Eve!🎆🎇🎉 Have a wonderful New Year to all of you! For us make 2019 a new start of our life. New adventure. New Goals. And New Life!

I will be staying all night until 12:00 am and watch the fireworks! Can't miss for the world. Happy New Year's Eve everyone!