(26) LJ meet Y/n for the first time

Going to LJ who is in the kitchen eating candies.

"How I wonder you haven't get any diabetes? You always ate sweets all the time" I said sitting across him. He just ignore my question and continue to eat.

"So when are we going to start the mission? We don't have a lot of time"

"Well Slender said we have only 3 days starting tomorrow. So today we are going to plan on how we are going to get the new pasta" I said

"Who is the new pasta again?" He ask.
"Shadow Speaker"

"Weird name don't you think?" he ask

"I dunno. Kinda cool for me" I said and went to the living room and get a piece of paper. LJ followed behind and we started to get our plan.

"How about this.." LJ said and started to explain the plan. After a hour of explaining his plan and answering my question "Got it?"

I started to think things before going to do it. If we do it I think it will be easier than trapping her. "I guess. But just to make sure, if your plan didn't work we go on plan B which is my plan"

"And that is what?" He ask. I smirk and started to explain my plan. He didn't ask any question which was good, I think? "You think it will work as a plan B?" I ask him who keep his eyes on the plan. "Guess so" he said.

I smiled. "That's great. Now let's go to bed. We will start at 5 in the morning. So be early" I said and headed off to my room getting ready for bed.

LJ's POV
When Y/n was explaining I can see how smart she was. She is not just beautiful but also smart. That's why she choose to be a teacher assistance in the first place. I was suppose to be his only one but I get carried away when she went to the restroom. It was a funny moment to think about it. It was our, let's say my first time to meet her.

~~ Flashback ~~
"LJ you have a mission to do!" Jill said handing me a folder. I was enjoying my relaxing day doing nothing when except Slender change his mind. Arggg! I took the folder from Jill's hand.

"Who is it this time?" I ask annoyed.

"You know LJ. You've been slacking all day yesterday. You didn't even finish cleaning your room! What's wrong with you?" she ask.

"I don't know too. Guess it's part of life for being lazy. Ahaha!" She just look at me. I sigh and open the folder.

"Hmm.. Name: Poppy Keny
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Personality: Lazy,
Unkind,
And other word for disrespectful
Look like: Light yellow hair,
light green eyes,
5'3 inches tall, and
Peaches colored skin...blah blah blah"

"Seems Splendorman was the one gave the orders" Jill said reading the file. "Guess Jeff have a personality like here. Lazy, Unkind seems Jeff should be the one to take this" Jill said. I wish but I think I should go. Jill was right anyway. I did need to go out more. Or do more stuff than laying watching them play video games.

"Neh.. I'll. See you later Jill!" I said and disappear in black smoke. I teleport in the school she went to. I saw her before, in my last mission but didn't followed her. I saw her last when she went inside here so maybe she is studying here. Who knows.

I was at the back of the school. I went in and saw her going to the restroom. "Lucky day".

She went in as I hid in the dark corner waiting for her to came out. Once she went out I started to play my tone. I can already sense the fear in her.

"Who's there! You better show yourself bi***! And your tone is awful. Where did you get that tone. The dumb box from the smelly junk yard" then she started to laugh. 'Wrong move girly' after the song was done I teleport in front of her. "Who are suppose to be? You do know your clothes are so dull and old fashion hun" she said and roll her eyes. I smirk and punch her at her stomach and cut it open using my long claws. "Ahhh! You b****! Your going to-" but before she can finish her mucking and coursing I swing my long claw at her neck making her dead. I stuff her stomach full of sweets and hid her body behind the school. "Mission all done. That was easy than I thought" I said and turn around making my way back when I heard footstep.

I hid at the dark corner of the hallway seeing who was it. I saw someone running and went inside the restroom. 'Who could it be? Guessing another a**h*** went it just like Poppy Keny who acted a b****' I thought. Curiosity get the best of me and I waited for the person to go out. Once the person went out I saw that it was a girl. I then felt pounding in my chest. I put my hand in my heart where it should be feeling my heart start to pounding. 'What's this mysterious feeling that girl gave me?' I started my tone making her stop to walk out. I can see she was already scared.

"Hello? Who's there?" she ask. I continue to watch her as she felt more scared. But I felt bad for her for doing it. After the tune was done I went behind her. I grip unto her shoulder and said "Hello gumdrop" then I disappear leaving her trembling in fear. I teleport back at the mansion doing nothing again.

"Your already done? How was it?" Jill ask sitting next to me on the couch.

"Same as always. Fun. But there is different in there. There is this one girl who-" I wasn't able to finish on what I was about to say when Sally came in the living room.

"LJ can you play with me at my room. No one want to play with tea party with me" She said with puppy eyes.

"Noo! Not the puppy eyes!" Jill yell and went running away. "Tell me later LJ what you are going to say!" she yelled and disappear into sight.

"Alright Sally. I'll go with you" I said.

"Yey! Came on!" She then drag me to her room. Playing tea party.

~~ End of Flashback ~~ 

Now I know what's that feeling. Ever since she became one of us I felt warm inside me.

"Hey LJ! Your still there?" I went back to reality to Y/n voice. "We are early tomorrow so go to your room next to mine" She said.

"Alright gumdrop" I said. I can see she was blushing making her more cute.

"Alright LJ. Good night" and see went to her room.

"Good night!" I replied back. I went to my room passing Y/n room. I grab the door knob to my room but stop. 'Maybe I should check on Y/n if she's safe.' I went to her room and open her bedroom door. I saw her all snuggle up in bed. I went in and kiss her forehead. "Good night gumdrop. Have a wonder dream, love" I whispered and went to my room and went to bed.