(34) DAY 3 pt. 2

"Miss me my queen?"

"Hailey?"

"The one and only" she smiled. She hold a potion and throw it at us. I cough from the smoke came from the potion. I get off Danny.

"It's me against you CP/n. For the throne." Hailey said. The smoke then disappears making everything to clear out.

"Like my look?" I look at me that is in front of me?! What the f***! Why I am there if I am here? "You really need to love my works more CP/n. You gonna love em'" as she then summon demons and started attacking me. I use my wings and flew up. "Like the wings hon. If that how you wanted to play, alright." She then chanted something as the demons below then grow black wings at their back. They all started flying towards me. I dodge their attack. I grab my bow and arrow and shoot three arrows at them hitting three of them.

"Y/n!!" someone called me. Then a bullet went through a demon turning him into dust. "Need help, friend?" Danny ask. I nod as a demon attack me making me fall. "Y/n!!" Danny yelled. I grab my knife and stab the demon. I hit the floor with a 'thud' making my back hurt.

"That's what you get for taking my king." as Hailey summon more demons. Danny help me up and a black line then started coming out of her and going around both of us like a force shield.

"Were going to be safe here" Danny said. I didn't look at her. How can Danny became this?

"Why are you helping me?" I ask.

"What?"

"I mean-Why are you doing this? Your different."

"Your different. You change a lot since the last time I saw you."

"Yes. I did change to. But I am still myself! You...I don't know anymore. Your became insane. More crazy. What happened to you?!"

"I-" then their was banging at the other side of the shadow force field. "Were not safe here. They are to many of them. I can't teleport you. I can only teleport myself."

"Save yourself."

"What no! Look, I did change a lot. I became this. A shadow queen. I monster that every people feared. But I still have a love left in me. That love I don't want to be gone. That is you. I've been waiting for you all my life. Your my only friend that stood up to me. So I will repay you. Even if cost my life!" then she hug me. "I needed you everyday. I'm sorry." and tears falling down her face. I felt sad seeing my bestie cry. I hug her and forgive her. Everyone needed a second a chance. "I forgive you."

She look at me with a happy smiled on her face. The smile that I love to see everyday. Everytime. That will melt your worries away. A light then shine to see the necklace glow.

"The necklace! Danny, if you are really sorry. You need to follow me. I have a plan." she nod.

"What's the plan, best friend." I smiled and told her to take out the force field in a count of ten. And I'll take the rest. She will uses her dark magic on the demons... "and?"

"You'll see. First we have no more time to waste. Just follow me after you take care few demons for us to go through." she nod.

"In the count of 1...2...3!!" she take out the force field as I uses my wings and flap them towards the demons as hard as I can making a strong wind to blow them away. "Now!" I said as Danny then stamp her feet making a huge hole on the demons making them fall. She put fire on the hole making the demon to burn to death.

"Great work!" I said as we high five.

"I see your going stronger when you are with your friends. Demons find her friend a bring him to me. Other attack them!" Hailey ordered. Half of the demons disappeared leaving the other half to kill us.