(10) Tea party

"Nice to meet you all" I said still hiding behind Slender.

"Hey don't be scared. Were all family" the one with a orange hoodie and a black mask said. I look up to see Slender looking at me saying that I must show myself. I took a deep breath and went in front of slender.

"Aww~" all the girls said.

"Ouch!" someone pulled my cat tail. I look behind to see Sally

"Whoa! It's a real cat tail! So coool!" she said looking at me with those cute green eyes of her. I smiled and pick her up.

"Hey Sally" I said smiling

"Hi CP/n. Wanna be my new mommy?" asking me with those puppy eyes

"Of course" I said laughing.

"Yayy!" she yell jumping out my hand and pulled my hand dragging me out the room I was just in. As she was dragging me we pass different kinds of doors with different design. Some where even covered in blood. We stop at a pink door. She open it as she instructed me to come in.

"Wanna play tea party?" she ask. I shook my head yes as she smiled and jump up and down

"Yayy! Your the best!" she said and run to a pink closet

"Hey Sally, is this your room?" I ask

She nod "yep. Slendy paint this room just for me with the help of his brothers" she said. "Wait there miss CP/n, while I look your clothes to wear" throwing a lot of clothes in the bed. While I wait I examine her room. It was totally pink. Her bed, table, walls, floor, and as I can only say is this room is full of pink!

"Find it!" making me yelp in surprise as she walk towards me with a dress in her hand. "You change in my bathroom or if you want to take a shower to! While I look for any one who can also join us!"

"Alright Sally dear" smiling in the process. She lit up and gave me the dress and headed out quickly. I look at where she was before running of. "That's one hyper child" saying that and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and change my clothes. I went in to see it's not pink making me relief. It has white walls and tiled floor. It was clean that I expected it to be full of blood and dead human body that scattered in this room. But it's the cleanest bathroom I ever went in.

No one POV
While you where taking a shower Sally went to the living room where mostly of the creepypasta where there.

"Hey everyone! Who what's to join me for a tea party?" she ask

"I will Sally. That will be splendid for today" Spendorman said one of Slenderman brothers

"Who else?" she ask.

"I am Sally" Jane said. "You coming Clocky?" looking at Clockwork who is seated in the sofa doing nothing

"Alright. That is better than staring at nothing" getting up

"Does anyone else wanna join?" ask Sally one more time. They were all quite and continue on what they where doing before Sally came in the livingroom . Ben playing video games, Hoodie and Masky eating chesscake, Ticci Toby is beside Masky annoying him saying masky multiple times making Masky to get angry, Slender is in the sofa reading, Eyeless Jack watching TV, Laughing Jack is eating his candy, and ect.

 Ben playing video games, Hoodie and Masky eating chesscake, Ticci Toby is beside Masky annoying him saying masky multiple times making Masky to get angry, Slender is in the sofa reading, Eyeless Jack watching TV, Laughing Jack is eating his candy...