(19) Their Blessings

No-one POV
"This is just f****ing great! Not only did we lose a battle, got a break in by our enemies, Slender's losing his two brothers, we also lose the mansion! Now we are staying in this mansion, Offenderman's mansion" you said sitting back down on one of the couch and started watching TV.

"I am going to get something to eat," Jeff said walking into the kitchen.

"Good luck finding the foods!!" you yelled

"Well, this isn't bad. At least no one hurt" Dr. Smiley said sitting next to you

"Ahh! Think again smiley boy, Slender lost two of his brothers and almost losing Offender too! Do you think he is not hurt emotionally!!" you yelled again

"Well, jeez Y/n. You seem anger today. What's up with your emotion?" Herobrine ask floating

"WHAT THE F****!!" Jeff yelled from the kitchen. "We don't have food!!"

"Well, this is just great! Now we don't have food!! We will all die by starvation!"

"Alright, CP/n you need to go get some rest. Your acting all grumpy" Jane said standing in front of you with both of her hands in her hips

"F***as*****. I am not even tired!" then she had enough with you and drag you by your feet up and toss you at her back.

"Put me down, Jane! I am not tired!" you said punching her back

"Shout your mouth missy! You're not even hurting me" she said and open a room and drop you on the bed. "Sleep or no killing spree for you" saying it in a serious voice

"You don't tell me what to do! I am not your daughter. You are not even my mom!" you said and about to stand up but she pushes you back

"No more talking miss Y/n L/n. Go to sleep or else...!"

"Or else what? Throw me to Zalgo mansion! That will be f***ing great! If it only makes everything back to normal!!"

"You just wanted everything back to normal?" Jane said concerned. You sit on the edge of the bed and started staring at the wall. You nod

"Ever since Slender started explaining why Zalgo is starting another battle to me. I was a shock, sad, angry, and mostly worried" you said quietly.

"Worried for who?"

"I was worried for all of you. Ever since that I am still not living in the mansion. There were no worries. Enjoying all the things you wanted to do all day. No battles, no war, no killing each other. You all are free. Like living like normal people. Enjoying what you all have." then you started to cry. Making your eyes started to blurry. Jane went next to you and hug you.

"Hey, it's ok. Sure we are all happy that there were no battles but we are all happy that you came into the mansion. Started leaving with us. So don't be so worried about us. We are still killers before you even came in. We can kill Zalgo even if his reason for a battle isn't you becoming the queen" She said looking at you. You formed a small smile but then you started looking back at the wall.

"Then I came in. I wasn't sure if I fit right in. At first, I was terrified that I will be leaving a bunch of killers. I thought I will be killed when I sleep. Then when all of you introduce yourself I was starting to get to fit in. Then Dark came in, making me change my mind about staying after he told us his back story. I was about to go and leave but after the Halloween surprise. I had to all of you I know for sure no one will stop me from living with you guys. I was happy. I decided that I do not want to leave you guys. You all like my family I ever had. But then I have been in a coma for 4 months and when I woke up Dark said he will be explaining everything to me but it turns out Slender gave him a mission. So Slender explained everything. I was worried and sad that if I didn't come in no one would be hurt" then you ended. You didn't notice that everyone was at the door all listening to you.

"It's alright Y/n. We all knew you didn't know what Zalgo what? We didn't either." Jane said making you slight better

"Yeah Y/n you all make us happy even though you are mad at us when we ruined some of your stuff" Judge Angel said walking towards you and hug you

"You didn't do anything to hurt us. You even change our life" Sonic.exe said

"True. And there will be no one to play video games with me when everyone was out killing or busy with their stuff" Ben said

"You are like a hero to me mommy. Who saved me from bad guys. Who tucked me in bed. Who will cooked food? Your the best mommy a daughter would have" Sally said and started crying. You gesture to her to come. As everyone said their blessing for your coming. All of them are now hugging you. Even Jeff the Killer.

"Thanks so much, guys. It was great that you didn't hate me because of the things I thought in my mind" you said

"We don't care. We all care for every one of us. We are all family. Right" Bloody Painter said

Then you break the hug. You were happy as ever.

"This cost a group picture!" said Masky holding a camera. Everyone went to their position with you in the middle. Masky turns on the timer and he quickly went to his spot.

"Everyone says 'thank you CP/n for everything you did. We love you!'" then there was a flash. The photo came out we everyone gathered around Masky to look.

They all laugh at how their faces look like. There were some with wacky faces, floating upside down, and other faces that will make you fall off your buts on the floor laughing.

"Thanks again, guys! You are my family I ever had" you said giving each and everyone a kiss on the cheeks while others are hugs. They all soon left leaving you to get some rest.

"Good night CP/n. Sleep well!" Liu said and shut the door. You lay on your bed and let's darkness consume you.