(32) DAY 2 pt. 2

"Laughing Jack?" I said to myself. I kneeled down hearing loud static. I covered my ear and my head started to hurt. I felt dizzy. Everything, everywhere I look. They are going around me on circles. I tightly close my eyes trying not to lose unconscious. I can hear my heart beats and my head is pounding in pain. Feeling myself to fall down with a soft 'thud' as I slowly felt inconscious.

I open my eyes too see I was on a hallway. A wide hallway. I look around and saw a faded colored door in front of me. "What happened?" rubbing my head. I felt different. I felt strange. I look around more but the only thing I remember was... Laughing Jack! "Where is he?!"

I then look again at the faded door and open it. "LJ!" I saw him tied up with a large screen in front of him. "What happened?!" I said and went in. His mouth was taped as he couldn't speak. I grip off the tape.

"Runn!!" he yelled to me. I look at him confuse. I felt someone behind me holding something. That someone throw something directly at us. I react just in time to catch a large kitchen knife.

"Good reaction Killer. How about this" as that person then shoots several gun at us. I grab LJ and dodge every bullets. I did 't react to much as a bullet hit LJ on the leg. "Sorry" I said.

"It's alright. It's just a bullet" he said. I smiled and drop him carefully on then floor.

"Who are you?!" Looking at the person who tried to kill us.

"O my. Did it affect you that much. Not even your very first bestie you can't remember. Tch tch tch"

"Affect me? What the hell are you talking about b****!!"

"Killer listen. You and I are partner. That clown you save was our enemy. And that affect part is not that important right now..." as that person then snap his/her finger and everything is dark.

"Y/n!!" LJ screamed as it slowly faded in the darkness. "LJ! Where are you?!" then the lights are open again only to find myself on a different room.

"My friend, you wanted answers. Finish my game. The rules are simple. Play against the rules and no light are needed. Only darkness" then a door open. "There will be the starting line. Finish the game without breaking the rules. You and LJ can leave. But! If you lose I will be taking one of you. Either you or him. Good luck!" and a force then push me towards the door.

"Ahhh!" I try to stop it but I went in making the door shut and disappeared. "Whaaa?" It's a lava maze. The only source of light is the lava. "First game. Lava Maze. Get to the end as that will get you to a another room. My friend you have no time to move as you have 3 mins to cross this maze. The time ends, you lose the game. Luck"

"Where are you!! I am not going to play your game freak! Where's LJ and get him back! Hey!!!" no one answers. I can see the space to walk was not that wide to go.

"Y/n!!" I saw LJ tied up on the end all bloody with that crazy insane person beside him holding a sword.

"LJ I'm coming!" I started to cross and followed them but they keep on moving away from me.

"Y/n help!"

"I'm coming! Stay strong" walking carefully on the space not touching the lava. I took a step when I fell. "Ahhh!" I close my eyes to ready myself for impact. Everything stops. The air that blowing was stop.

I felt floating. I open my eyes and saw I am not falling anymore. I look up and saw I have f/c wings.

I then fly up and flew to the end of the maze

"I see you patch up your wings. Good style and color winds you had. You will be using that for the next round friend" the person and a another door appeared. This time there was no light.

"Let's get this done shall we. You have to kill everyone you see. You have only 5 mins to kill 360 people in this round."

"360 people! What the f*** is wrong with you!"

"Friend, time start...now!"

BANG!

(Gore start here)
I heard a gun shoot near my direction. I then felt a cold blade touch my skin sending a hot feeling. I touch it and felt blood dripping down.

I then felt a strong punch sending me fly hitting something that is sticky. "What is this!"

"You have 4 mins" then another pain shoot through me. This time on my leg. 'I can't.'

"Y/n!"

'I lose' then I felt someone grip my wings tossing me into the air and I felt myself fall down receiving a kick. I hit another wall. My body felt sore. It hurst so bad.

'I can't do it' 'I lose everyone' 'I lose my friend' 'I wanted to go back' 'Why did I do to get this?'

~~ Flashback ~~
"Hey B****! Stand up or I'll drowned you again!" I try to stand up but I was breathing heavily making me unbalance. I look at Herald, my friend. He did point his finger at me as two of his friend grab my shoulder making me stand up. "I'll ask you again. Are you going to finish this or not?" showing his assignment paper where I didn't do last night. The truth was it was an accident. I have many things to do and I totally forgot to do his. But mom I must reject when it comes to this. I said no now see where I end up! I've been doing his assignment ever since we became friends.

I had enough with him. I can remember ever scars and bruises I receive. The loss of blood I get last year for him using a knife to make me say yes. I had enough with him. I just wanted a friend. Not a...

"Answer!!"

"No" I whispered

"What was that?"

"No" I said a little louder

"Talk b****!!"

"I said NO!!!" and hit the person holding me on my left using my elbow. I hit him on the chin letting me go. I did the same to the other.

"I had enough!!" and grab a gun that Herald put on the table and aim at them.

"Came down dudes. She don't know how to use it. She's aim will be also aimless to hit us"

"Wrong" and killed them all in 30 secs.

~~ Flashback ends ~~

"Your friend life ends..."

"No! I can do this!" and stand up.

BANG

I focus on the sound surround me. With darkness like this. The only thing I can do was use my other senses. Hearing.

(Gore done)
Timeskip...
"Well done my friend. You've done well. For the last stage of the game will be held tomorrow. Get some rest and change your clothes. You need it."

I was covered in blood. Head to toes. My clothes are torn out. I breathing heavily. I remember EJ's training session. He tough well as I learn fast too. For a blind guy he totally good at teaching.

A force then push me on a door where I wake up earlier. I saw clothes on the bed and food on the table. "Guess that person planed this from the start" and headed off to change. I took a step when I fall down. To body was in too much pain. I uses my wings and flew myself to the bed and layed down. Tomorrow is a another day.