(24) Plane ride

"So how came Slender didn't saw you went out?" Riding a taxi to the airport after a fresh delicious breakfast with LJ was much pleasuring instead of my routine that after breakfast at the restaurant politely beg LJ to go back then walk to the airport.

"Teleported. Is there something you eat? Your brain is not working well" He ask

"How can you tell?" I ask

"Your asking a lot of easy question that even Jeff can answer for you"

"Well. I am just tired and curious. That's all. I didn't know that you just escape from the hands of the two brothers!" I said jokingly making him laugh.

"I didn't even think of them catching me that I escape. The only thing in my mind was my doll is safe." he said wrapping his arm around my waist making me comfortable. I smiled.

"So you two are dating? You two make a cute couple" the taxi driver said.

"What? No. We are just fri-" before I can even finish my sentence LJ, the monochrome clown, just put his hand in my mouth.

"Yes we are. And we are doing it on the other country" he said smiling at the driver.

"Very well then. You better take good care of that lady mister. You hit the jackpot" He said smiling. "You two head off. Were here now." LJ let go of me. I paid the taxi driver and I get my bag. Going inside not looking at LJ at the entire time.

"Hey what's wrong?" he ask. I ignore his question and went to the private plan that Slender told me. The flight start at exact 4:30. "Were here early, it's only 4:20" He said. I just nod and went inside.

"Welcome miss Y/n" The guard greeted me. I smiled and went in. "Excuses sir, but who are you?" He said to LJ.

"I am LJ. One of Slenderman proxy. I am with Y/n" He said looking at me. In that time I felt sad for him.

"Yeah. His with me" I said. The guard nod and welcome him in. He sited next to me. I stayed quite the whole plane ride while listening to my favorite Band.

"You ok?" I heard LJ ask. I just nod and close my eyed. I don't want to get my anger out of him. Sometimes I get angry for no reason and blame others of it. It only happened when I am tired nor have not gotten enough sleep.

It's been 5 hours since we are in the plane. It said that we will be going on stop over to get some rest in the nearest country.

"We will be landing at 9:00 pm. There will be 1 hour before we land to the stop over. So enjoy the ride" it said.

I look at window to see it was dark. I never been inside a plane before by myself. This was my second time. I felt someone in my shoulder. Opening my eyes and looking beside me to see LJ's sleeping.

'He looks so adorable' I touch his soft black hair. I felt sorry for my action earlier to him. I smiled and started playing with his hair. Placing me head above his head and I started to get some rest.

LJ's POV
After it said we have 1 hour before we land in our stop over I felt sleepy. I look at Y/n to see she was sleeping. I could tell cause her eyes are close and her breathing is soft. I smiled and lay my head on her shoulder. She's been acting weird since we went inside the airport. Maybe I should ask her what's wrong when we are in the stop over. Relaxing as my tiredness took over me.

I woke up by Y/n shaking me. She looks like she has just woken up.

"Were at the stop over" She said. The plane then started to landing. When we land we both headed inside and went to the food court.

"I'm hungry. Where do I start first?" Y/n then started to think tapping her pointing finger on her chin.

"Maybe you wanted some hot coco. You seems that you are getting cold anyway" I said.