Christmas Special!!

Before we jump in to the story I wanted to note you all that this is just a special chapter. It's a special gift to you all. Since that all of you came in different places and I can't give you guys any gift maybe making this chapter will be my gift to you all. A Merry Christmas to you!! I love you all so much!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's finally Christmas Eve! I don't know about how they celebrate Christmas but only thinking what today is making me want to scream "MERRY CHRISTMAS!🌲"

Knock Knock Knock

I went back to reality for the sound of someone knocking on my door. Getting up from bed opening the door to see Sally and Lazari wearing Santa's clothes. They both look adorable!

"Merry Christmas Y/n!" they both greeted me.

"Merry Christmas to both of you little Santas!" I said greeting both of them and hug them.

"Ahaha Y/n it's only us. Sally and Lazari. Were not little Santa" Sally laugh.

"Well thinking about it. Both of us is wearing the same clothes as Santa" Lazari said.

"Alright you two. Go downstairs and go eat your breakfast. Maybe Slender is making something special today" I said. They both squel hoping that their breakfast will be cookies and milk. They both went running downstairs while I went back inside my room to make myself presentable.

"What to wear?" I was thinking to wear a simple yet on the topic for this Christmas Year. But couldn't find any.

Knock Knock Knock

"Who could it be this time?" Walking to my door opening it seeing Ben. He is wearing the same clothes as Sally and Lazari are. He look so much smaller and adorable! Wanted me to hug him from the cuteness he have.

"Merry Christmas Y/n! Trender want me to give you this to you." Giving the same clothes as him but more cute.

"Thanks Ben! Merry Christmas to you too" I said and kiss his cheeks then shut the door trying on the clothes that Trendy made

"Thanks Ben! Merry Christmas to you too" I said and kiss his cheeks then shut the door trying on the clothes that Trendy made. It's cloth is soft and warm. Not only it is cute and suitable I am look like miss Santa Claus cause of my clothes. I pit my hair in a different style (the one that is on the pic is your hairstyle) (if your hair is short ignore it). Putting a few make-up and done. I look wonderful!

I headed out my room to the dinning table where everyone is all sited.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" I said. They all greeted me back. I seated next to Jane and started eating my breakfast.

"I knew you look good on that suit Y/n. You look gorgeous" Trender said

"Thanks Trender. It's warm when I wear it"  

"So Slender. What plan do you guys have when Christmas came?" I ask.

"Well we do different kind of activities. We told funny stories, playing outisde in the snow, giving gifts-" Nina was cut off by Jane spitting out her drink directly at Jeff.