(33) DAY 3 pt. 1

"Miss L/n came to the principle office right now." said the principle who uses the speaker to speak. Everyone look at me and I know something isn't going to be good. When you called to the principle office it means business.

I ignore the stares from every people I walk by and headed inside the principle office. There sitting was 3 mother and 3 dads. Not only that, there...sitting on one of the chair was

"Mom, Dad?"

"Monsters! You killed our sons!" yelled one of the mom who was crying. Her husband hug her for comfort. "Your a killer! Take her to be exile!" yelled the man.

"Mam, Sir calm down. We are not sure she did it. Miss L/n please take a sit" said the principle. I gulp and sit down. Both of my parents look at me with looks that say 'grounded of your rest of your life'.

"Miss L/n where were you earlier? Are you with Herald and his friends?" ask the principle. I shook my head 'No'. "Where were you then?"

"I was in the...'came on think. Where were I earlier. At this point I can't concentrate properly. Those stares and yelled of my being a monster. So horrifying' in the restroom sir." I said shaking a bit.

"You where there for the whole lunch break?" ask mom.

"Ye-es"

"LIAR!" yelled another mom who stood up. "Killer! Admited you killed them!! My son, loving and caring son that you killed is now GONE!!" and stamp her feet and walk towards me but her husband stop her. "Jenny calm down! Let's wait for the result before you could hurt her" said her husband.
They both went back to their chairs. I was sweating from nervous. I don't know why? From scared to be killed. To be in jail. For a horrible future? What even happened earlier? It's all blurry. "What are you doing inside the restroom for the whole lunch break?"

"I was staying there for quietness."

"Why not go to the library?"

"Well..."

"F*** this!!" said another mother. This time it was my mom. She stand up and hold a knife pointing at me. Everyone turn to a black, sticky liquid and melt. The only thing that didn't melt was me and mom who was holding a knife. "Your a demon. Just like me." Her eyes turned to red. And her formed change. She has now two horns. Big ones on each side of her head. Her skin turned to red. Her eyes turned to more than two. Her clothes ripped off. I can't move. I was glued to the chair that didn't turn into that black gluing stuff . I was shivering. I was having a panic attack. Something isn't going to be good!!

"One Day my Queen and you'll be mine" and stab me making me scream.

"Ahhh!!" I joined up. I look around and saw I was in the room that the person let me sleep. "My head" this was like the 4th time I had a headache. I look down and saw a necklace.

Flashback inside Slenderman's office..
"When you got her just touch the necklace and you and her will be teleported back at the mansion"
Flashback ends

'Slender's necklace! I totally forgot about this! I have a plan'

"Your awake. How was your sleep? It must be great having those dreams. The dreams that make you insane. The nightmares that repeat making you want to forget them but can't. Oh I know how it felt to have those dreams. It makes me alive friend. It makes me crazy and insane."

"Who are you?!" I yelled as the person smiled from that person face was hiding behind his/her black hood. "See you later at the game. Good luck" and disappeared making me alone again.

I look again at the necklace and I already have an idea to get this mission done. Last day. Last day to save my family.

"Who ever you are, I'm ready!" I yelled. A door soon appeared as I head in. Bright light appeared making me blind from the brightness. I put on some sunglasses that I found on the room on one of the drawers and decided to use it.

"Last game couldn't that hard for you. Beside this is take and go game. Ready for the last level friend?"

"Ready as can be, friend"

"Who ever been beaten would lose. You and me. Fight for who will go. You win I go with you and LJ. You lose I will take one of you. Game?"

"Game"

"My name Danny btw."

"Danny?" then lights went all dark. I can't even see my hands in front of me. The only thing I can see was nothing but pure nothingless. Dark, blackness.

"Ehehehe" a laughter echo through the dark. "Came and find me friend." I took a deep breath and close my eyes. Relaxing myself and focus on my surroundings.

I move left dodging a bullet. I grip on y/w (your weapon) and aimed at her, Danny? "Your not Danny." and swing it at her. She dodge it. I loss sense of her from the darkness.

Off

"Oh sorry. Did I did that? My fault." and I receive another punch on my cheeks making it bleed.

"Hsss" and throw my weapon up and hard as I can and grap her by her arms and swing her around. I went circling around and throw her making her hit a wall. I catch my y/w and aimed it at her. She then started to shoot bullets. I thin myself like I did on the lava maze and chose my steps.

"Die you mother f*****!!" as she then jump and landed on the floor hard making it shake. "Try that." The floor was now filled with holes.

"Can do." and turned myself a cat and open my eyes to see through the darkness. "Whoa. Wrong step I could be a goner." The hole was circled around me. I look at her but she's gone. I look everwhere but she's no where to be found.

"Not bad. But never let your guard down." and she kick me behind making me move foward and there is only 1/4 inch from the spot I was right now to the hole. I back away and run towards her. I ues my claws and headed to her and scratch her making her to shake me off her back.

"Get off you pussy cat!" and grap my back fur and throw me to the other side of the circle. I stop myself from hiting another wall. I change myself back and then uses my wings and flew towards her. I aimed my weapon at her and slash it to her making a deep cut of her arm backing her off. Danny then blend to the darkness. I then look around, breathing heavily. I sense someone behind me. She grap on my arm amd pinned me on the floor.

"Game over!"

"Not yet!" I said and uses my feet and kick her on her stomach making her to get off me and pinned her down. "Check mate."

BANG!!

A wall broke making a few lights to went in. The light shine at us.

"Miss me my queen?"