Chapter 29

The bunch stayed at Jimin's for until late in the afternoon. He had told Seokjin a little secret before they all left. "I kinda have a crush on Soorim, but I don't really know how to tell her~" Jimin scratched the back of his head. "You should just be honest!" His brother brightly smiled.

"Buy a bouquet of flowers, she'll love that." Namjoon peeps his head around the corner. "She talked very positively about you." Taehyung adds. "Yeah and she seems like a tough girl, who secretly loves a bit of romance." Jungkook grins and Jimin mentally facepalms himself for not noticing their presence. "Jimin go buy flowers for her and stop by, I think she'll like it a lot!"

The blonde hybrid smiles after given so much positivity. "I'll do that guys, thanks for the advice I'll go now!" He walks them to the exit of the big building, after that they seperate. Their apartments are the opposite direction from a little shopping centre nearby, where jimin goes for a pretty bouquet for a pretty girl.

Jimin felt the urge to run, but held back. "It's not like she's waiting and the day is over yet, why do i wanna hurry so bad?" He thinks to himself.

He takes a deep sigh and stares at the broad variety of bouquets, roses, tullips, marigolds, chrysanthemums, magnolias and what not. And don't even start about the colors.

"Last minute love?" A worker asks. "Ah... yeah... Do you have any suggestions maybe?" Jimin turned around and runs his hand through his hair in frustration. "Red roses always do great." The man smiles. "Ah heart shaped smile~"

The hybrid shakes his head hesitantly. "No... That's to..." "Typical?" The man finishes Jimin's sentence. "Yeah! But... I don't really know what to get, she is anything but typical, really." He chuckles recalling their odd conversations and adventures.

"I see." The florist smiles. "You must be head over heels." He chuckles as Jimin's cheeks turn a soft pink. "I can make one for you, if you pick your favorites, I'm sure she'll love that. It makes it very personal." He calmly explains. Jimin feels his hopes getting higher and his face lights up. "Yes please!"

A minute later Jimin was watching the rather handsome man create a beautiful and bold bouquet perfect for Soorim. It had much color and many kinds of flowers, maybe 15 different flowers. He didn't forget to make her favorite colors stand out most, red and purple.

The florist wipes his red bangs out of his face, very pleased with the bouquet. "Here you go sir, I hope you'll get the reaction you're after." He smiles brightly, his mouth again heart shaped. Jimin takes the surprisingly heavy bouquet from the man and hands him a 50 dollar bill.

"Sir this is way too much, I can't take this!" Jimin smiles. "It's fine! You really helped me! You are super should keep the the change!  Happy valentines!"

Jimin ran out of the pretty shop leaving the man stunned and staring after him. He decided to do as the man told him and keep the change. Maybe he'll ever get the chance to return the money to its rightful owner.

Jimin has been to Soorim's house plenty of times, but completely blacked out. "Shit! Where was it again?!" He shakes his head and regains his calm. "Wait isn't she working?" Jimin takes the gamble and  heads toward the infamous ice salon.

"Good afternoon...?" The girl behind the counter says, absolutely baffled. For her, Jimin isn't even visible behind the giant bouquet. "Uh~ good afternoon... is Soorim here?" Jimin peeks his head above the flowers to actually see who he's talking to.

"Yeah... In the back, I'll go get her." Jimin recognized the girl, Soorim told him her name once. While waiting he tries to remember and suddenly does.

"Jimin?" Soorim softly walks towards the boy. Suddenly nerves rush though his whole body, he absolutely did not think this through.

"I uhm... I... I like you!" He manages to shout and presses the colorful flowers in her arms. He doesn't dare to look her in the eyes. "Do you... Maybe wanna be my valentine?" Soorim chuckles, making Jimin look up. "I thought you'd never ask." She kisses him on the cheek, making both of them blush heavily.