Chapter 18

Namjoon loves stroking Seokjin's hair. And it smelled so nice. It smells sweet. He always smells sweet. Like bubblegum, or cotton candy. Namjoon chuckles, deep in his thoughts. Jin kinda reminded him of cotton candy.

"Fluffy~." He says out loud.

"Fluffy?" Seokjin looks at him questionably.

"Yeah fluffy." Namjoon squishes Seokjin's cheeks. "You're fluffy."

"You mean my hair?"

"That to, but also just you. You're fluffy." He kisses the top of the hybrids head, making him giggle. "Wow, thanks!~" He smiles.

"Ooh~ Sarcasm. Where did you learn that?" Namjoon frowns with a smirk on his face. "Yoongi I assume?" Seokjin nods his vigorously. Namjoon pecks his boyfriend's lips. "He shouldn't go around teaching you bad things." "Is it that bad?" Seokjin pouts. "N-no of course not! If you do it with good intentions, it's never bad! If you do it jokingly, it's fine."

Namjoon almost panicked seeing Seokjin's puppy face. He's weak for that. Seokjin's ears perk up again and his tail wags again. "Okay!" He smiles broadly. Namjoon can't help himself but kiss his waayyy to cute boyfriend on his thick 'fluffy' lips. Seokjin opens his eyes in surprise, but closes them again when he sees Namjoon.

After the kiss Namjoon continues stroking his head while Seokjin hugs his boyfriend's waist tightly. They watch a movie they've seen already, but it's Seokjin's favorite movie, together with Zootopia. It's called Sing. About animals who sing. Seokjin loves how all characters have their own backstory.

He compares all his friends to the animals. He compares Namjoon to Johnny. A gorilla. Even though Namjoon can't sing, their both quite clumsy and dreamy and big.

Yoongi would be a sloth, but that's only in Zootopia. Even the lame puns are spot on.

Hoseok is Mr. Moon, always optimistic and does everything with a smile. Also very cute how he moves around when full dog, just like Mr. Moon moves around funny.

Jungkook is definitely Judy Hopps. Because he's a rabbit, of course, but also both very determined. He'll get what he wants and he will work hard for it.

Taehyung is a great mix of Gunter and Nick Wilde. He's super goofy and super smiley and funny. But it very sly at times. And loves messing with his 'dumb bunny'.

He finds himself in Meena. Very shy and has a difficult time speaking her mind. But around her friends she's comfortable and dares to speak her mind. He finds that he can't sing, at least not as good as Meena. But Namjoon doesn't agree. He loves hearing Seokjin sing.

Even his voice is fluffy.

Namjoon recorded him once singing in the shower. He's like an angel.

While watching the movie, their endless quarrel about whether Seokjin is good or bad at singing continues.

"You know, you should really record something with Yoongi, he's a great rapper." Namjoon says. "Stop it~" Seokjin whines. "I used to rap with him. Ah~ good times."

"Shut up, you sound like you're 69."

"I'm serious Jinnie~ you're an angel~"

Seokjin starts blushing heavily. "Sh-shut up." He pouts. Namjoon squishes his boyfriend's lips, making them more pouty.

 Namjoon squishes his boyfriend's lips, making them more pouty

"You know, Yoongi still raps. He's an underground rapper. His name is Suga." Namjoon explains. "He used to go almost everyday, before he met Hoseok."

"Why did he stop?"

"Oh he didn't stop princess, he just took a break. I believe the rapping was helping him. But he started drinking and using drugs due. Hoseok really saved him and helped him 'soften up' and get rid of the bad habits."

"That sounds really bad! What's drugs?"

Namjoon chuckles. "You don't know what drugs are?" Seokjin shakes his head and pouts. "Don't laugh at me." 

"It's a kind of medicine, to make you feel better. But if you use it to much, you become addicted."

"Why is that bad? It's medicine?"

"Well you have different kinds and some make you feel sleepy and some you feel very happy. But some people use it so much, they can't sleep or be happy without it anymore. And it's very expensive and illegal." (A~N here it isn't lol)

Seokjin gasps and covers his mouth. "That's scary!" "It is kitten, never even come near that shit. It's bad."

Seokjin nods. "I will never!"

~Ding Dong~

"Ah! Our sushi!" Seokjin runs to the door. "Jin!" Namjoon shouts and he comes to a halt. "Your ears!" "Oh yeah!" With that his ears and tail disappear. While Seokjin opens the door, Namjoon gets his wallet.

"Hi! Here's your order of.... sushi!" Seokjin licks his lips when the courier hands him the bag full of delicious sushi. "Thank you so much!"

"Sure! That'll be €29.95 please."

Then Namjoon sticks his head around the door post and lays his hand on Seokjin's hip. "That's my job." He chuckles. "How much did you say it was?" "€29.95, sir." The courier smiles holding his, to Namjoon's surprise, very small hand up. Namjoon hands the man 3, €10 bills and tips the man €2. "Thank you sir!" "Sure thing." Namjoon kisses Seokjin on his head. "Let's go." He shuts the door, but not before saying goodbye to the courier.

"He sure looked like Jin." Namjoon mumbles. "Hmm?" Seokjin turns around with his mouth of food. His ears and tail pop out again and he jumps on the couch. Namjoon laughs. "You really couldn't wait, could you?"

Seokjin swallows his food and shakes his head. "I'm so hungry!" Namjoon kisses Seokjin on his forehead and smiles. "It's okay princess, but can you get two plates, I'll take care of the drinks."

Both boys stand doing their chore. "Hey, Jin, I thought that courier really looked like you!" Namjoon says while making lemonade for Seokjin and opening a beer for himself.

"Yeah I thought so to..." Seokjin says in a thinking matter. What if? What if it was Jimin?

((((( A Little note~)))))

Okay first book ever, let me know what you think! 😉

Sorry it took so long and  it's so short my brain farted

And for now, I'm going camping, so I'm praying for Wi-Fi.

Thank you for waiting and reading! I love you guys! ✌❤