Chapter 19

Seokjin shrugged it off. "No way Jimin would be anywhere near here, so close to our old owners." He thinks to himself. "No way right?"

He wanted to run outside, to check whether it was him. He didn't dare. Namjoon would question it. And then he'd have to tell him, not to forget, face Jimin. "I don't know if I'd be able to tell him. But I also don't think I'm able to lie about it."

Seokjin wakes up from his thoughts by a snap of Namjoon's finger close to his face. "Jin, baby are you alright? You're not eating your food."

"No don't ask if I'm alright. I'll cry."

"Jin?"

"Don't."

"Hey? What's up?" Namjoon looks his boyfriend very concerned in the eyes.
"I-I... I think that was my brother..." Seokjin looks down at his clenched fists placed on his lap.

"Then why didn't you say so?" Namjoon asks with a smile. "We could've invited him over some day." He takes a bite of a fried shrimp, feeding the rest to Seokjin, but he shakes his head.

"Princess what's up, not eating is nothing like you?"

"I haven't seen him in years..."

Namjoon places his chopsticks down and grabs his boyfriend's hand. "Tell me everything baby, I'm here." He stares him intensely in the eyes. Seokjin can see the honesty and interest in Namjoon's eyes.

He bites his lip and starts sobbing. "M-my brothers name is Jimin, he got sold off by out previous owners."

"The ones who threw you on the streets?" Seokjin nods. Namjoon's blood starts boiling again. How dare they not only hurt Jinnie but his brother to?

"They sold him to a horrible man, a man who made him a very different person. He was so mean..."

Seokjin starts to hiccup whole crying. "He made him do nasty things Joonie. Not like us, without love. He had to play he was his boyfriend. He had to act like he didn't know me."

Namjoon hug his boyfriend, letting him cry it all out. He didn't know any other way to sooth him. "What's his name princess?" "Le-Lee Jeakyung..."

"We will find him and retreat your brother. But we will go to his work place first. Okay?"

Seokjin nods. "Do you want to tell me about your previous owners?" Seokjin nods again. "But not now, I want Jimin."

"And the food?" Namjoon asks almost apologetic. He asked it, really wanting to know what Seokjin will choose.
Seokjin just gives him the 'really...?' eyes.

"Okay let me put it in the fridge real quick. Go get yourself and me some pants and shoes." "Sushi is fucking expensive man... that would be a waste." Namjoon thinks.

When Seokjin comes back from their bedroom, Namjoon can't focus anymore. Seeing his boyfriend in a little bit to tight pink jeans is to much for him to take. Not to mention when he turned around and bended down to tie his shoes. "I wanna fucking smack you so bad you don't even know baby... don't do it Namjoon this is important for him!" Namjoon keeps himself from hitting Seokjin's plump ass, but can't help to pat it softly.

His matching sweater wasn't helping either, saying his beauty. Which he so obviously was. A beauty. His beauty.

After Namjoon put on the pants Seokjin got him, he rushed his shoes on. Seokjin grabbed his favorite jeans for Namjoon. Black and grey tight jeans and ripped at all the right places. It hugged Namjoon's muscular thighs very well, so thought Seokjin. They also had both put on their white adidas shoes, so they are very matchy.

Seokjin pulls Namjoon up when he finishes tying his shoelaces and he almost falls down face first. "Jinnie! Watch out!" Seokjin doesn't even turn around or answer. He keeps piling Namjoon towards the door. When he opens the door, he'd surprised to see Jungkook and Taehyung just trying to open the door.

"Ah! Where are you guys going?!" The Taekook couple asks, almost getting stormed over by the other couple.

"S-sorry! We'll explain later!" Namjoon shouts back getting dragged around the corner of the staircase.

Taehyung and Jungkook look at each other questionably. They both shrug and get inside to finish of their romantic night.

Seokjin runs to the parking lot. "But baby I don't have a car." Namjoon explains apologetic. Seokjin just clicked his tongue. "I'm sorry princess!"

"We'll have to run then!" Seokjin says with a determined pout. Namjoon nods. "Let's go!"

They run off to the so called sushi place.

(((( A Little note~)))))

Okay first book ever, let me know what you think! 😉

I won't be posting for a while. My parents are taking away all my electronic devices. Much wow much fun. So I tried to finish this as soon as possible for you guys. I hope it doesn't seem rushed. I had this idea in my head for a while anyways.

Thank you for waiting and reading! I love you guys! ✌❤