Chapter 23

"N-nice to meet you." Seokjin gives the girl a small bow. "How do you know him?" Namjoon asked taking a big bite off his ice cream, regretting it immediately. Screaming brainfreeze over and over before sitting down with a big sigh and rubbing his temples. "Sorry go on. Please."

Everybody had laughed at the man, Namjoon wasn't a great fan of sweets to begin with, but sweet and cold? He didn't like it at all, but once in a blue moon he didn't mind. That day was apparently today.

"I used to work at the place Jimin... Eh stayed." She began, Jimin had told her his brother didn't know where he was and that he was being molested. She saw how innocent the boy was and felt like she had to keep it that way.

"At Jeakyung's?" Seokjin asks with a mouth full of blue ice cream, it almost falling on the ground. "Eh... yes... you know about that?" Seokjin nods. "He told me."

"I helped him escape." She says while cleaning her scooping spoon, saying it didn't feel right, it felt like boasting. "Jimin told us about a maid who set him free. Was that you?!" Soorim smiled at the boy and cooed. She nods.

"He never found out who did it though, and I was tired of his abuse to, so I took my chance and left." She finished washing her spoon and walked around the counter to talk to them better.

As Seokjin was the smallest standing at 5'7, Soorim was just a tad smaller than him (which pleased her much). She herself stood at 5'6, so she wasn't small either, but she enjoyed being taller.

~A/N ~ so every country has a certain average with heights, and my country has the highest average, so if you think, damn they tall af that probably the reason. And in my country if you're 1.70 m and male, you're small af (Woman stand tall at 170 cm/ 5'7 and men at 185 cm/ 6'0) Sorry my country is tall af 🙋

"Did you get abused to? But you were an employee?" Hoseok questioned. "To be honest, everybody did, especially after Jimin's escape. He tortured us to find out who did it, but no one knew it was me. And also, that's why he only hired girls or small boys, because he thought they couldn't fight back."

"And he was wrong!" Seokjin grinned and in perfect sync, he and Taehyung punched air. "Pow!"

Their boyfriends busted a big uwu at them, sharing a adoring glance with one another. Jungkook and Namjoon loved to 'gossip' about 'certain nights' and argue who's cuter.

Namjoon has always found Tae cute, but there's no way he can compete with Seokjin.

Soorim giggled. "You could say so!" "Should we all take a seat?" Yoongi pointed at some stools and tables, getting tired of standing. They all agreed and took a seat, still enjoying their ice cream.

Yoongi took a seat on Hoseok's lap. There were enough seats, he just wanted to. Seokjin was thinking about it, but resisted. He wanted to give his full attention to Soorim and he was already struggling staying awake. Namjoon is like a big teddy bear so he'd definitely fall asleep.

Seokjin sat down across Soorim staring at her with doe, but tired eyes. "Can you tell me about you're time working at Jaekyung's?" He asks. "O-only if you want to o-of course!" She giggles. "It's okay Seokjinnie, my time there wasn't that bad, in comparison to Jimin's. Did he tell you about it?"

Seokjin nods. "Well, we got hit sometimes, didn't get paid for a few months or we didn't get food for a few days. If you dared to stand up against him, you'd get beaten and locked up, without food, water or a toilet." She tells the story casually, scaring the six boys. She seemed unbothered.

"Lots of girls wanted to quit, like myself, but were forced to stay."

"Did you get beaten?" Seokjin asks, big green orbs full of compassion stare at the girl and she nods. "I don't know if you want to hear this, but not as bad as your brother. You're brother was more like a prisoner, a prize, a servant for whatever that cockroach desired." She clicks her tongue at the faint memory of Jimin's screams and cries after hearing a loud noise. "The whip." She had passed the room, feeling powerless, wanting to help the poor kind hearted boy, but couldn't.

"I wanted to help him so badly, push Jaekyung of him, run away with him. But I couldn't. After hearing him scream and cry in pain day after day, I couldn't take it anymore. I told him to make a small package of his belongings, steal some money and that I'd help him escape. I made sure he was gone next morning."

"I love you, you're amazing." Seokjin hugged the girl. "Thank you for helping my brother, I got to see him again because of you." He made a little bow. Namjoon had taught him that was polite and a way of thanking someone. She giggled and ruffled through the boy's black locks. "If it was the other way around, he would've done the same."

"How is he doing? I haven't seen him since."

"He seems great." Seokjin starts, but gets interrupted by Yoongi wiping his mouth, ice cream everywhere.

"He works at a sushi place and delivers and he has his own apartment." He finishes, still getting his mouth cleaned.

A small sigh of relieve leaves Soorim's lips. "Great to hear that! I'd love to see him again, can you maybe ask him if he, maybe, would like that to?" She starts fiddling with her fingers, proud of herself for gathering all courage she had to ask.

Seokjin smiles brightly. "I'm sure he'd love to!" "Really? You think so?" Her face lights up and all nerves leave her body. "Wait what time is it?" Namjoon grabs his phone to see.

"21:17, why?"

"Fuck, I had to close shop a quarter ago." Soorim gets up and scratches the back of her head, thinking of where to start on the mess in the shop.

Seokjin jumps up, blue ice cream, again, everywhere. Yoongi sighs and chuckles. "Seokjinnie you should learn how eat properly, you get it everywhere." He wipes the small boy's pretty face again. "Sorry hyung~"

"But I wanted to say we could help you!" "Really? That would be great! And we could chill some more here afterwards, but don't tell my boss!" Soorim giggles, throwing her arm over Seokjin's shoulder. "Thank you guys!"

Yoongi groans and gets lifted from his seat easily by Hoseok. "Come on Yoongs, be nice." He kisses his nose. "Only because everybody's nice and I'm in good mood." Yoongi grumbles and pouts.

"We'll start with collecting chairs." Yoongi and Hoseok start stacking chairs and enplane them in the back corner. Namjoon and Seokjin started sweeping the floor and Taehyung and Jungkook helped moving the ice cream to their freezer with Soorim. In about 5 minutes they were done.

The two flashy haired guys were sure to leave enough chairs for the 7 of them. Everybody sits down again, chatting while Soorim was changing to her own, casual attire. When she came back she had her bag thrown over her shoulder and held something in her other hand.

Two six packs of beer.

She softly places it on the table and sits down. "My secret stash." She giggled mischievously.

It is silent for a while, before Soorim grabs her keys and a beer and to everyone's surprise, she had an opener as a key chain. "What? You can never be prepared enough." She shrugs and almost pours half of it down her throat. "What are you waiting for?" She chuckles.

"I'm gonna get us something to eat." She stands up to get two bags of chips and disappears around the corner. "I like her." Yoongi smirks grabbing both a bottle and the girl's keys.

"She's awesome!" Hoseok laughs as he follows her example.

Right as Soorim comes around the corner, she throws the two bags of chips at Namjoon and Jungkook.

Everybody is chattering and having a blast, Jungkook and Seokjin are the only ones not having beer though.

"Joonie?" "Tae-Tae?" They ask in unison. "What's that stuff in the bottle?"

(((( A Little note~)))))

What's beer
My boys underage what's beer
Call giro 555 help these poor boys

Very late (again) mianhae
Thank you for your patience with  hopeless me honestly🙋

Thank you so much for reading voting and commenting! I love you guys so much!