Chapter 17

Warning: sMUt \(⊙^⊙)/
(Who would've seen that coming)

"So where do you want me to start princess?" Namjoon whispers and pecks Seokjin's jaw, turning the sweet pecks into lewd and sloppy kisses.

Seokjin moans softly. "I don't care."

"As you please princess."

Namjoon leans in and kisses Seokjin passionately. His hands roam around the beautiful body of his lover and they find their favorite place.

He grabs Seokjin's ass roughly and starts kneading the soft flesh. "I think I've been spoiling you to much princess."

He flips Seokjin around, now laying on his stomach, making him mewl in surprise.

"You got so plump." He smacks Seokjin's ass softly earning a high pitched moan. "I love it."

He earns another one after hitting harder. "Hmm~ moan for me baby." Namjoon whispers in his ear.

Namjoon orders Seokjin to get on all fours, and so he obeys. Namjoon finds that Seokjin isn't wearing the boxers he was once wearing. He was wearing a pink lace thong.

Namjoon licks his lips in at the sight, but can't forget how the son of a bitch undressed him, saw him naked, and dressed him in these lewd clothes.

He'd love to rip of the thong, but considered maybe he could keep it, for later. So he took of the thong agonisingly slow.

He holds his hand in front Seokjin's face, placing three fingers on his plush lips. "Suck." He orders.

Seokjin gulps down and takes the three long digits in his mouth. He starts sucking while Namjoon pumps his cock, he's already an moaning mess.

Namjoon releases his fingers with a loud pop and kisses his boyfriend's broad shoulders while complimenting him.

He spreads Seokjin's cheeks and licks a long stripe along his crack. "Hmm! Jo-ah!"

Suddenly he penetrates the boy with his finger. "Ah! Joon~" Seokjin moans loudly in surprise. Seokjin starts rocking against his finger. "P-please move~" He whines.

"Patience princess." Namjoon starts moving slowly, stretching out his baby's hole. He now adds another finger and Seokjin can't hold it anymore. Namjoon notices and smirks. He adds his third finger and starts pumping Seokjin's member.

"Ah~ Joon! I-I-I'm gonna..." He can't finish his sentence and cums all over Namjoon's hand. "So quick." Namjoon chuckles. "That-that's because it's been a while." Seokjin tries to defend himself.

Namjoon flips him over again, now hovering over his boyfriend. He starts leaving sloppy kisses from Seokjin's lips down to his nipples. He starts sucking on one of them, leaving the other to the touch of his fingers.

"N-no... not there."

Namjoon starts grinding against Seokjin's hole, causing them both to moan from the friction.

Namjoon starts undoing his pants. "No!" Seokjin pouts. "What?" "You have to undress! Completely!"

Namjoon smirks, making it look like a strip tease. He tosses his shirt, pants and boxers to the side and leans to Seokjin's face. "Eager?"

Seokjin turns bright red. "So cute~" Namjoon thinks out loud. "Now you undress princess."

"Will you help me? I-I don't know how this thing works." Seokjin bites his lip while trying to get out of the glittery, pink corset. He sigh deeply and pouts. "I can't do it!"

Namjoon chuckles and helps his boyfriend out if the probably uncomfortable corset. When Seokjin tries to undo himself from his stockings, Namjoon stops him. "These stay. They look so pretty on you princess." Seokjin blushes again and hides his face.