Chapter 26

~A/N~ Boy I'm so fucking thankful, thank you so much I never expected #4 in Namjin, #8 in Yoonseok and #63 in Taekook! Thank you for reading, voting and commenting! It makes me so happy! I love you all! ❤

~Sorry it's in Dutch~

Let's get on with the story then!
A Taekook smut it is, enjoy these kinky little shits~~

"They sure are loud." Jungkook swayingly makes his way to the bed. "Nah only Seokjinnie." Taehyung chuckles. Jungkook groans and lets himself fall on the soft sheets. He looks up to the ceiling to find it spinning, making him absolutely dizzy.

Taehyung crawling on top of him catches him by surprise. "I can make you scream way harder." He whispers in his low husky voice, even lower than normal. If that's possible.

It was so low it was almost like a growl and it send shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"And remember bunny, I want you to scream for me." Jungkook whimpered at Taehyung's deep voice. "Say my name bunny, I wanna hear it from your pretty mouth."

"D-daddy..."

Taehyung smirks. "Is there something you want to do? Bunny~"

"I wanna ride you, I already told you." Jungkook sassily snarls at the latter. Taehyung clicks his tongue. "Don't get sassy with me bun, you know the consequences."

Jungkook averts Taehyung's eyes and mouths a small yes.

Jungkook lives for Taehyung's personality change. He's the most sweet and kind person ever, but in bed he changes. He's still very kind, but his sweetness makes place for spice. He turns into a beast.

Jungkook's not complaining, but will never admit how much he actually loves it.

Without a warning, Taehyung starts palming Jungkook's already throbbing length through his boxers at a fast pace, making him moan in surprise. "I'm not sure they can hear you yet bunny, you've got to be a bit louder." He undresses Jungkook and then himself, but not forgetting to give Jungkook's cock the attention it deserves while undressing.

After Taehyung is done undressing them, Jungkook sees his chance and pushes his boyfriend down. He changes position and starts sucking Taehyung's dick, his ass in front of Tae's face.

Taehyung spreads his cheeks making Jungkook moan loudly around his cock. He groans at the vibrating stimulation of Jungkook's throat taking him real deep. He inserts his tongue and starts eating the bunny boy out. He has trouble concentrating as Jungkook's fuzzy bunny tail keeps tickling his nose.

He decides to put an end to it and grabs Jungkook's tail and pulls it roughly. Jungkook arches his back and throws his back. An obscene pop is heard when he detaches himself from Taehyung's huge length as he moans and gasps for air.