~A/N~ Gallery 4

Sooo it's time for another one of these.  I'll talk about Taehyung in this one, our favorite alien ball of fluff and joy. Our one and only Gucci™ boy.

Profile

Name: Kim Taehyung
Nickname(s): alien, Tae, Tae-Tae
Age: 19
Species: Human
Height: 1.83 m
I like: Hanging & playing with friends, Jungkookie, shopping, fashion, games, art and sightseeing.
I dislike: fights, anything ordinary, unoriginality, vegetables, darkness, being alone.
Favorite color: Purple what represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic, which I all want to achieve
Favorite item(s): My closet, which has all my favorite clothing items. Mostly Gucci of course. My second favorite thing is my awesome car.
Favorite music: I love smooth jazz, playing it while driving is so good.

Random facts:
Has been scouted as a model several times before, but never took initiative to call them with the cards they gave him. He doesn't really have desires to be a model.

Has a lot of followers on Instagram that like his looks and luxury lifestyle.  But he lost a few since his house got a 'downgrade'.

Has always lived in a wealthy family, but never bragged or took anything for granted.

He has plans to take Namjoon shopping for better (and mostly more expensive looking) furniture. He already knows Namjoon doesn't want him to pay for anything else, but with his insisting nature, he'll get what he wants eventually.

Has been bullied a lot before he met Yoongi and Namjoon. They fought off the bullies for him and made him feel comfortable with himself again.

People found him odd and Taehyung wanted nothing else then be normal, but his friends thought him ordinary is (a luxury/who got the song?) boring. Being different is much more fun.

He now has many, many friends. He made them before they found about his wealth, because he didn't want then to judge him for it.

He experiments with contact lenses and hair colors a lot, but he's taken a liking to his ash-grey hair and blue contacts. It makes his sharp features stand out more.

Is a social media and polaroid hoe.

How do I imagine him to be?
Almost exactly the same as he is? Very honest, creative, extravagant and wealthy. Like I said before people may consider him 'not that smart' but his social skills are off charts. He has much friends and is loved by many. He has people smarts. He can read people and feel when they feel happy or down and plays into that in just the right way.

I'll have him with his long ash-grey hair

I'll have him with his long ash-grey hair. It's long and he's starting to grow a lil' ol' mullet. (I'm in love with his long hair and his long bangs falling for his eyes and omg I'm unstable)