Chapter 16

Namjoon falls to his knees and bows deeply. "Please let him go!" He shouts. Wonho just stares at him, with big eyes. He grins widely and wraps his arm around Seokjin's waist.

"I didn't take you for this kind of guy, how much is this hurting your pride?" Wonho smugly grins and licks a long stripe along he crook of Seokjin's neck, making him whimper.

"What a great position am I in."

Seokjin tries to get loose. "N-Namjoon!" He calls out. "Don't worry baby, it'll be fine! I promise."

Wonho bites Seokjin softly again. "I hate promises, just there to be broken." He grits his teeth.

Namjoon bows again. "Please!"

Seokjin suddenly claws at the man's face and the arm holding him down. He manages to get loose and runs to Namjoon, still kneeling down, taken aback by what just happened.

"Joon! Come on!"

They run to the exit were guards are standing and they quickly stop to hide behind the wall. They hear pained screams coming from Wonho.

Seokjin hugs Namjoon and starts sobbing as quiet as he possibly could. "I was really scared Namjoon, he was so nice, but-but then he-he-he...." "I know baby, it's be fine. You're free now."

"AH! FUCK! I WANTED TO LET YOU GO, BUT YOU'VE GOTTEN ON MY NERVES NOW KITTY." Wonho growls in a voice even deeper than Namjoon's.

"Act normal baby." Namjoon runs the tears from his boyfriend's pretty face. He walks to the guards and greets them. Seokjin holds Namjoon's hand tightly and smiles his best smile to the men. His face red because of the revealing outfit he's wearing.

The guards just nod and let them pass until a bleeding Wonho comes storming to the front door. "Don't let them go!" He growls, holding his arm, which is bleeding. Blood is also dripping from his face.

Seokjin turns around with a shocked face. "D-did I do that? I-I have to tell him I'm sorry!" He tries to turn around, but Namjoon holds him. "Are you crazy? You'll get caught again!"

Seokjin halts. "I'm sorry for scratching you Dr. Wonho! Woaahh!" He gets pulled back by Namjoon and waves behind him.

Wonho sighs. "Let them go." He just chuckles and waves back. "So you are feisty... This isn't over yet kitty." He leans against the doorpost watching the couple running to their car. "Hm. Nice car." And he watches them drive off.

He sluggishly walks inside. "I need someone to treat these wounds, and quickly!" He orders to no one in particular and sits down in his throne like chair. "This certainly isn't over yet kitty."

~ Meanwhile ~

Namjoon almost throws Seokjin in the car and drives as fast as he can, away from this place.

He only drives them about a few blocks away and then comes to a stop. He pulls Seokjin out of the car and hugs him. Everybody watching, aching to get in. Taehyung takes the first step and hugs the two. "I'm so sorry Seokjinnie!"

Then everybody dares to take action and gets out of the vehicle. They all engulf each other in a big group hug. All of them apologizing. "S-Seokjin? What are you wearing?" Yoongi suddenly asks.

Seokjin turns beet red and glances to Namjoon. "He-he made me wear it. When I was unconscious, he changed my clothes." Yoongi runs back to the car and returns with his blanket. "Here cover yourself." Yoongi hands him his blanket and helps Seokjin cover himself.

Namjoon and Yoongi first escort Seokjin and the rest of the group into the car. "What the fuck did he do? Look at those teeth marks!" Yoongi asks. "He touches him on places that only belong to me and himself."

"Poor baby." Yoongi glances at the boy sitting in the back of the car. "Can't we report this?" "Not exactly," Namjoon walks to his side of the car. "We put a tracker on his car, which isn't really legal either, so we'd be screwed, anyways. We also can't suffer losing money, he has much to spare."

~ A few moments later ~

When they finally reach home, everybody gets out before Seokjin. Then they form a human shield around the little hybrid. They form that shield until they reach their shared apartment.

Everybody just engulfs him into a tight hug again. "We're so glad you're okay!"

After chatting for a while, Hoseok and Yoongi leave to their own apartment again and Hoseok promises Seokjin a big surprise, and Seokjin immediately starts asking questions.

Hoseok just places his index finger on his lips and walks away. Yoongi shrugs pulls a funny questioning face to say: "I don't know either."

Jungkook and Taehyung decided to go out for diner for some reason. Taehyung had poked Namjoon and whispered something in his ear. "Be easy on him ay." And left as soon as possible.

Now they had the house for themselves, which didn't happen very often. Everybody forgot, or just didn't want to mention it, but Seokjin was still wearing his pink outfit.

Namjoon didn't mind, but the idea of him seeing his boyfriend naked and touching him on places only he was allowed to touch, drove him insane. How dare he? The poor boy.

Namjoon took a hold of Seokjin's hand and led him to couch. He placed him on his lap and caressed his thighs. "Baby? Where did he touch you?"

Seokjin took a deep breath. "He kissed me Joonie, but I thought it was you so I kissed back. But when I opened my eyes I saw it wasn't you! I'm sorry!"

Namjoon pecks Seokjin on the lips sweetly. "Don't be sorry baby. You couldn't help it, it wasn't your fault."

Then Namjoon sweeps them over, so he's hovering above Seokjin. "Show me where he touched you baby."

He kisses Seokjin roughly earning a moan from the latter. "I'll rinse everything." He pecks his plump lips.

Seokjin just looks him in the eyes, his emerald orbs glowing with love. He brings his lips to Namjoon's ear. "Then, he touched me everywhere. Rinse me."

"As you please princess."

((((( A Little note~)))))

Okay first book ever, let me know what you think! 😉

Cliffhanger? Again? Fuck yeah... ✌😜😈

Sorry it took so long (again), I just finished every fucking thing! I now only have one exams to go and finish my internship! I'm so happy! Almost there! I also applied for a part time job at a clothing store and I'm super exited.

Thank you for waiting and reading! I love you guys! ✌❤