Chapter 10

"He knew I'm a hybrid? His eyes, what the actual..." Jungkook sighs. "So he's a snake hybrid? Or a dragon kind? Didn't they go extinct?" Jungkook's thoughts made him only more frustrated. "Aaargh!!" He growls. Teahyung grabs his thigh and Yoongi looks him questionably in the eyes through the rear-view mirror. "Baby what's wrong?" Teahyung smiles.

As much as Jungkook wanted to scream to everyone what happened, he told himself that may not be the greatest idea. Everybody was to protective of Jin, even himself, so they'd kill him. "I'll hear Jin's side of the story first." Jungkook gives himself a firm nod and huffs.

As they arrive back home, after a to mostly Jungkook unbearable drive, Jungkook's the first to excitedly jump out of the car, popping his ears and tail is process.

He jumps on Seokjin, making them both fall down. "Seokjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn!!"

Jin rubs the back of his head and laughs. "Yah! I'm wounded! Please spare me!" He playfully begs. Jungkook smiles his bunny smile and reaches his hand out. Jin gladly grabs it.

As the others were taking their time, Jungkook pulls Jin's tail, which isn't only really sensitive to Jin, but to most cat-hybrids. Jin jolts and let's out a small whine. He immediately covers his mouth and blushes heavily. Jungkook can't help, but to ind it endearingly cute.

He rushes inside dragging Jin along, who can't do anything but hobble after him, keeping weight of his leg. "J-jungkook! Ah! Ouch! S-stop! It hurts!" Jin protests and Jungkook stops. Suddenly, he sweeps Jin of his feet and throws him over his shoulder.

"Jungkook, what the? What are you doing?!"

Jungkook doesn't answer and runs to his and Tae's room. He throws Seokjin on the bed. "You are going to tell me everything." Jungkook places his elbows on Jin's thighs and rests his head on his hands. He looks up to see a flustered Jin.

"I know he's a hybrid to, I saw his eyes. They lit up Seokjin. They fucking lit up." Jungkook rambles. "He even called me 'little bunny'!" Jungkook rolls his eyes and huffs. "Little bunny. Who's little? Stupid snake."

Jin sighs. "It wasn't that special, he could smell I was a hybrid, he said. He said he also knew you were a hybrid. And..." Jin's story gets cut off by Namjoon calling his name, and Taehyung calling Jungkook. Jungkook clicks his tongue. "Just when he opened up..."

Jungkook picks Jin up again, bridal style this time and places him on Namjoon's lap. Namjoon gives him a questioning look. Jungkook turns his head towards the bathroom and Namjoon nods understandingly in response.

"G-guys." Jin speaks up. Jungkook has been waiting for this, so he quickly takes place on Taehyung's lap and concentrates on Jin only.

"I-I just wanna say Wonho didn't do anything okay! H-He said he smelled I was a hybrid and that I didn't have to put on the show anymore..." Jin explains. "And I already had trouble keeping that form, so I j-just gave in." His voice shrunk at the last 5 words.

Jin sigh and rolls his eyes slightly, amusing Yoongi, who already feels it coming.

"And he hit on me again..." Namjoons grip on Jin's ass tightened. "BUT!" Jin jumps up due Namjoon's strong grip. "But I turned him down, obviously." He glares at Namjoon, who just frowns and starts kneading his ass. Jin jolts and pinches Namjoon's hand and then throws it off him.

The bystanders just enjoy the little lovebirds quarreling.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Jungkook bounces up and down to catch everybody's attention.

"He also called me 'little bunny' so he can indeed smell us. And I saw his eyes lit up, like green yellow-ish." Jungkook points his story towards Hoseok, listening attentively.

"The only hybrid's able to smell others are dog hybrids, like me. And... No! It can't be..." Hoseok is lost in thought. "I know! I thought so to!" Jungkook jumps in.

"A dragon? Here? B-but how?"

"I have no idea, but that's cool man!"

"I thought they were all extinct. He must be a royalty or something..."

"A royalty? Wow!"

As Jungkook and Hoseok were having a conversation of their own, the other boys were clueless. Even Jin, who just tried to take in as much information as he could.

"Hold on! Hold on! Hooooooold on!" Namjoon interrupts the two hybrids. "Explanation please?"

"Well, that Wonho guy? He's a hybrid to, but one of or the strongest kind ever. Snake's are incredibly rare and have lighting eyes, but next to dog hybrids, only dragon hybrids can smell other hybrids, and even identify the species." Hoseok explains.

"So our guy must be one of the only dragon hybrids left in the world. That also means he's probably from a very rich and wealthy family. Probably all pure blood." Hoseok adds.

"P-pure bloods? What the fuck is that? It sounds very gross." Yoongi scrunches his nose.

"They only mate with other strong breeds of hybrids, like snake hybrids only mate with snake hybrids and maybe even cat hybrids only mate with other cat hybrids. Like that you'll get a full and pure blood hybrid."

"Hoseok you are really smart!" Taehyung says while staring blankly into the distance.

"Well ~" Yoongi sighs deeply and stretches. "It doesn't matter anymore, we ain't got nothing to do with him anymore. I'm going home, Hoseok you comin?" Hoseok shakes his head and pops his ears and tail out. "No, I'm gonna play with Seokjin and Jungkook some more." Yoongi nods and leaves.

Jin yawns. "You wanna take a nap?" Namjoon asks. Jin nods his head and rubs his eyes. "Sorry Hoseok I..." Hoseok interrupts him. "It's fine! It's been a long day! Sleep tight." He smiles and Jin smiles back. "Thanks Hobi." Namjoon lifts him bridal style and Jin's already dozing off in his arms.

"What about you Kookie?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook shakes his head vigorously. "Well I sure am tired. I'm gonna take a nap to, play nice." Taehyung shuffles into his shared bedroom, rubbing his eyes.

"So, we definitely are not letting this guy of the hook right?" Jungkook breaks the silence.

"Absolutely not. I'm way to curious now."

"So what do we do? Stalk him?"

"Stalk him!"

They high five at their idea and make a plan to get some more information about Wonho. They sneakily grab Taehyung's phone from the coffee table and Jungkook uses his fingerscan, earning a smirk and a "Nice!" from Hoseok.

They search through the internet and only find a school website presenting his name as 'on of the smartest students they've ever encountered'. Jungkook gags making both of them laugh.

"It says he graduated with almost straight A's! And he's the youngest person to finish doctorschool ever!" Hoseok reads. "That's cool! But nothing indicates he's a hybrid. And his last name is never mentioned."

"That's weird." They both agree.

"So we're just gonna follow him then?" Jungkook offers.

"I think so, but I don't think he lives with his family anymore, I mean he's a grown man. And maybe he lives really far away, what do we do then?" Hoseok questions

"We'll see dude, we'll see. Taehyung is absolutely ready to take us anywhere."

"We're starting tomorrow?"

"Hell yeah!" 

((((( A Little note~)))))

Okay first book ever, let me know what you think! 😉

Hoseok and Jungkookie are going on an adventure?

I Wonder how that's gonna work out... 😂

Thanks for your patience and thanks for reading!

We'll see how this'll escalate further!