-Concert-

It's only 8 in the morning but Armys all over the world are already getting crazy because of sudden instagram post by BigHit.

bts.bighitofficial

bighitofficial

Liked by P.Jimin95,K.Taehyung_ and 15,738,289 others.

bts.bighitofficial Are you ready ARMYs??

View all 5,738,166 comments.

Kookookk97 *Calmly sip tea cause I know I'll never meet them*

YoonSarangg I'm ready to meet them but my money not😌

Monniee Don't ask that are you ready shit when you not even come to my country

BangtanGuardian The fact that they used Army Bomb as a background instead of the real star😭😭❤❤

-❤-

It's been 2 weeks since BigHit announce that tour news and make all ARMYs crazy but for a different reason.The reasons are:

1. BTS will come to their country and they'll meet them.

2. BTS will come to their country but they won't meet them.

3. BTS don't even come to their country.

So here Jimin and Taehyung are sitting in Jimin room trying to get BTS Universe Tour in Seoul ticket,Taehyung of course doesn't have to buy the ticket cause that's his husband concert.

''Jimin..You know that I can ask the ticket from Jungkook for free right??''Ask Taehyung as he look at Jimin who is now sitting in front of his PC with his laptop at his side.

Jimin know the struggle and torture of buying BTS concert ticket cause he have been to BTS Love Yourself Tour In Seoul before and the ticket was definitely not easy to get,so he literally use his pc,laptop,Taehyung laptop and Jungkook tab this time just to make sure he got the ticket.

''I know Tae..but..I want to get that ticket by myself so I'll appreciate it more since I've work hard to get it''Smile Jimin without even looking at Taehyung cause that boy was so focus into his screen cause the ticket sales would start anytime.

Taehyung just sighed but he still gonna help Jimin anyway.

''Get ready Tae!! 30 seconds before the ticket sales!!''Yell Jimin as he anxiously look at the clock.

.

''Tae now!!''Yell Jimin as he furiously smash his PC keyboard and sometime doing the same with his laptop keyboard.

Taehyung definitely smash the laptop keyboard as fast as he can cause he know that BTS tickets are going to sold out soon.

Taehyung aggressively push the keyboard and suddenly his nightmare come true.