-Yeri-

It was 9 in the morning but Sejin insisted that he want to meet BTS in their practice room.

And here they are with their sleepy face since they slept very late last night since all of them go to their favourite cafe to hang out with Taehyung.

"First of all..let me say good morning guys"Say Sejin with his happy face.

"Why so happy?? yesterday you cursed us for accepting Taehyung as Jungkook boyfriend"Spat Yoongi.

"I'm sorry about that..however..I have a good news and also the bad one..which one you guys want to hear first??"Ask Sejin.

"Good one of course.."

"Well..you guys gonna do another collab with Red Velvet!!..your last song with Red Velvet was a hit you know!!"Say Sejin.

"Okay..so..what's the bad news??"Ask Namjoon.

"I have discussed with SM entertainment CEO yesterday and we've agreed to make a couple rumor so you will gain some attention and popularity and also helping you guys to promote yourself"

"Why the fuck we need to do that?..I mean it's true that we will gain some attention but don't you remember that you're the one who also say to us to keep our good name??"Ask Jin as he kinda annoyed with that freaking rumor.

"I know but listen..Because of Jungkook and that Taehyung guy,Your name are already like a shit you know so here I am trying to clean your name by making you,Jungkook..having an affair with girl which is more normal than your gross relationship with that Taehyung guy..so then..thay gross gay rumor about you will gone and your new rumor but a good one will come"Spat his manager.

"What?!..No!!..I don't want to do that!!"Yell Jungkook.

"I'm not giving you a choice Jeon Jungkook,you need to do that either you want it or not"

"Come on Sejin hyung..it not nice to do this to Jungkook..he just got his happiness with Taehyung back!! Why would you erase it??"Reply Namjoon since he know that he need to do his duty as leader.

"SO YOU THINK IT'S NICE FOR YOU TO RUIN THIS COMPANY?!..PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO HERE!!....We're just BigHit..We're not SM,JYP or even YG..we're not a big company who have a lot of popular group..we only have BTS..so if all of you guys have a bad reputation,you guys need to disband and I believe that you won't do that to your fans right..and plus..We can't be so sure that our next group will be as popular as you guys..so please..don't do this to BigHit"Sejin hyung say softly.

BTS stay silent.

Little thing they didn't know that their manager actually is smirking.

"But..I can't do that to Taehyung..He've suffer a lot.."

"Please..just one month at least??..you can say that you have break up with Yeri after one month..and about Taehyung..you can explain that to him right??..please Jungkook.."

"Yeri??"

"Yes..that woman is Yeri..she doesn't know about this actually since I just discussed with SM CEO..not Red Velvet..please Jungkook..I promise..after one month..I'll give you 7 days holiday so you can spend time with Taehyung..well..at that time..your rumor about Taehyung already gone right..so yeah.."Explain Sejin.

Jungkook sighed.

"What should I do??"

"Red Velvet will come here this afternoon since you need to record another song so you just need to ask her to be your girlfriend..and ask her to announce that you guys are dating this night since you need to go to Taehyung house to explain it right.."

Jungkook sighed but nod anyways.

"Allright.."

.
.

It's afternoon now and BTS and Red Velvet just done their recording for their new song.

"It my first time hearing this 'Our Fantasy' song and this song is so so great"Say Seulgi as she can't stop humming their new collab song.

"Yes..Suga hyung rap part was a bop you know"Yell Hoseok.

"Okay guys..you've work hard today..now you can go to the cafe since your manager ask you guys to wait for him there"

All the red velvet members just nod.

Jungkook know it's the time for him to start that stupid rumor idea..

Of course he doesn't want it but what can he do??..He can't be the reason BTS disband and he also doesn't want to give any problem to his hyung.

"Yeri.."

Yeri that was playing with her phone immediately look at Jungkook.

"Can you follow me to the rooftop??"Ask Jungkook.

"Ahh sure.."

.
.

"Yes Kook..is there something you wanna talk about??"

"Yeri..Be my..girlfriend.."

"What??..you have a boyfriend right??..Taehyung.."Ask Yeri since she saw Jungkook post.

"I've break up with..him..so I want you to be my girlfriend please..I love you..date me.."Say Jungkook.

Yeri being silent for a while.

Meanwhile Jungkook feel so so so guilty for Yeri..Yeri doesn't know anything about this stupid idea and doing this to her is like giving her a fake hope..Yeri deserve a real love and a good man..not fake one like this.

Jungkook hope that Yeri gonna reject his 'confession'.

.

"Okay kook..''

What??

"What??"

"You heard it Kook,I'm okay with that..I mean..I'm comfortable enough with you and to be honest..I did love you"

.

"Yeri..actually.."

Yeri suddenly get on her tip toes and hold Jungkook neck before kiss his lips.

Well..Jungkook can't push her of course

Jungkook is her boyfriend now.

"I love you kook..I'll announce our relationship in my instagram soon okay??"

"Wait babe..

Jungkook is about to throw up..it feel so weird to call other people babe.

"Let's make our announcement together..tonight..8 pm..okay??"

Yeri nod.

And now it's time for Jungkook to explain everything to Taehyung.

"Well..I need to go now..bye Yeri..l..love you.."

Jungkook peck her lips and go.

-❤-

I'm sorry cause I post only one chapter..I have a fever and my head is spinning(?) so I have to lay on my bed all day long yesterday..

But anyway..I try to update..

I have say this so many times but I don't care!!
I love you guys so much❤❤

-❤XinYie❤-