-The Truth-

It's been two week since Taehyung do his part time and the boy is super busy..he literally didn't have any time to pick Jungkook call or reply his text since he need to wake up early in the mooring and work until midnight..

When he promise himself that he's gonna reply Jungkook text after his work,He was already exhausted from all the work and can't help but feeling asleep right after he got back home.

And the poor thing is..

Jungkook didn't know that his lover have been doing this work.

-❤-

"JEON JUNGKOOK FOCUS!!"Yell Sung Deuk as he is now done with Jungkook who keep doing the wrong step.

"I'm..sorry.."Jungkook lift his cap up and push his hair back as he give his cheek a little slap,wishing it can help him to focus.

Suddenly he feel a hand touching his shoulder.

"Jungkook what's wrong with you these day?? You make more mistakes than me and Jin hyung since three days ago"Ask Namjoon with his concern face.

Jungkook is a golden maknae so it's kinda impossible for BTS to see him doing stupid mistake,especially when it's come to dance.

"Jungkook..it there anything in your head?''Ask Sung Deuk softly as he ruffle Jungkook hair,feeling guilty for yelling at the maknae just now.

Jungkook shook his head.

Sung Deuk sighed.

"We're suppose to do it for 2 hours more..but since Jungkook can't focus now..let's end this..don't forget to come tomorrow,and you Jungkook..go get some rest..don't make yourself stress okay??"Say Sung Deuk softly before he step out from BTS practice room.

Jungkook sighed before he throw his cap that he was holding to the floor and immediately step out to go to the practice room balcony.

.

Jungkook is now watching the view of Seoul before suddenly Namjoon come and touch his shoulder.

Jungkook look at the hand that was touching his shoulder owner and smile sadly.

"Jungkook..I know there's something in your mind..you barely make mistakes..now tell me..what is bothering you??"ask Namjoon.

Jungkook sighed.

"It's Taehyung..I don't know why but I feel like he's not like my Taehyung anymore..he's changed"

"What do you mean by he's changed??"

"Taehyung used to immediately reply to my message and he also will always pick up my call..he never miss my call..or when he miss my call..he'll call me back..but now..he'll reply to my message with a very short reply like 'ok' or worst 'ttyl' but he never message me back.. And he always didn't pick up my call..I feel neglected..and sometime I'll think that he cheat on me "Answer Jungkook as he hung his head low.

"Jungkook..do you trust him??"Ask Namjoon.

"Of course I trust him.."

"Then you don't have to worry.."

"But I can't help it..I miss him.."Say Jungkook.